You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Win an Abnormal CD and a picture, both signed by Ron!

Neemo wrote:

33ae5fm.jpg

Ok Ron has agreed to sign a picture and a CD for one lucky winner of this contest. all you gotta do is pick what new GnR song you thought Bumblefoot performed best during the '06/'07 tour and then post what you picked. If you don't post your selection then you cannot win. In the evening (Eastern Standard Time) on Monday Sept 8th, a winner will be chosen randomly from all the posts in the thread.

The prize is a copy of Abnormal along with a picture of Ron, both personally signed by Mr. Bumblefoot himself.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Chinese Democracy...his solo after robin's solo in the song really scratched an itch for me! They worked together great.

Bright Eyes 2005
 Rep: 27 

IRS--the way they added the extra drum beats, which Bumble then accentuated with bending guitar notes, at the end of the solo was incredible live!  Really added emotion to the solo!!

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

alexh0618 wrote:

I say Chinese Democracy was the best one he played. Don't get me wrong, I thought he did a great job on all of 'em but I love all the little fills and stuff he added in CD.

JIP
 Rep: 10 

JIP wrote:

IRS...his solo is incredible

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

Im gonna go with I.R.S but I loved what he did to Better especially those first few nights inthe Hammersmith

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:

i'll go with IRS too, although i think his best solo rendition was for November Rain....that was note for note perfect....

slimemonkey
 Rep: 1 

slimemonkey wrote:

I have to say better, he kicked ass with that song. I was with my boyfriend in Dublin, and he didn't know Ron or the song, but he did hear the crappy demo beforehand and didnt think much of it. We both loved the way Ron played his bits live, totally made the song come to life , and well although it was crappy, it still blew the demo out of the water and far away! Imo.

As for now, he adores that song ( the newest demo), but the older one he was playing that non stop after that lol, and asked for all of Rons solo stuff lol.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

My fave BBF version of those would be Chinese Democracy. He played that one really well and had his own touch on it, although he plays all of them well. Does he even play on The Blues?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

cmon people keep voting

Board footer