You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Baz:'AXL ROSE Has Lived A Life None Of Us Could Ever Imagine'

Neemo wrote:

so he toots brains horn pretty good too....and no mention of Frank...hmmm 10

Neemo wrote:

There is more of the interview that's not posted so unless we listen to the rest we don't know if he doesn't mention Frank.

Honestly I think he brings up Axl because the guy is his friend and he defends him like a friend would, I really don't think he is using Axl to promote his album coldheartedly, I think it's probably known between Axl and Baz that without question this is going to promote his album.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

jac185
 Rep: 3 

jac185 wrote:

I thought that was actually a decent interview, seemed to be Baz's real thoughts for once rather than what he thought he should say.

Obviously Axl does live in such a bubble, and the thing about people around Axl saying exactly what Axl wants to hear.....well i always figured Baz would be like that, so if even HE is noticing it, there must be some serious kissass' around Axl 16

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

He's probably just meant the shows he was supporting at, there was only one cancellation. I could be wrong but I'm guessing that's what he meant.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

By the way, I'd like Baz to show proof of Paul Stanley canceling shows. I think he did it once in his entire career.

Thats exactly what I was thinking. What shows have Paul Stanley been cancelling?:/ I understand his point, but that was a little silly.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

He's probably just meant the shows he was supporting at, there was only one cancellation. I could be wrong but I'm guessing that's what he meant.

That could be it.  Don't buy tickets for any future shows unless Baz is opening.  16

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Nothing against Frank, but plain and simple Brain is one of the best drummers in the world right now.  Maybe ever.  I think that's all he was saying.

I also found it pretty funny that he took a half-dig at Sorum when he was in the running to sing in Velvet Revolver at one point.

NY Giants82 wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

By the way, I'd like Baz to show proof of Paul Stanley canceling shows. I think he did it once in his entire career.

Thats exactly what I was thinking. What shows have Paul Stanley been cancelling?:/ I understand his point, but that was a little silly.

I didn't look it up or anything, but I think Paul Stanley did cancel a handful (maybe more) of shows a year or two ago...  but it was because he was having some kind of surgery. 

My memory may be off though.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

Baz needs to pull his head out of Axl's ass. 

You can never understand how Axl feels (that goes for Baz too!), because none of us have had stardom like his.  It was quite pointless for Baz to keep mentioning Axl through every interview he does.  He talks about Axl more than he talks about his record that is coming out.

From what i've heard, he can promote Angel Down without referencing Axl all the time.  I can see making a couple off hand comments, and then going on to talk about the album's material, since it is strong enough material to stand on it's own.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Its hilarious that he continually takes swipes at VR. If he doesn't like their music, fine. I don't like it much either. But to get digs into a band he was very interested in joining is pathetic.

If this guy's mouth got sown shut he would jump off of a building.

Board footer