You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Baz:'AXL ROSE Has Lived A Life None Of Us Could Ever Imagine'

if not for Baz we wouldn't these new songs with Axl singing on them and he's really given us a lot of info lately.  I think he kicks ass for it.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:

if not for Baz we wouldn't these new songs with Axl singing on them and he's really given us a lot of info lately.  I think he kicks ass for it.

I'm not downing him because of the Axl tracks. He just has a tendency to take swipes at VR when the opportunity presents itself and its really lame.

He has to be the only person who insults a band he had intentions of joining. I understand there might be some animosity over their decision to pick Weiland(and Slash's remark years ago about not wanting to sound "dated", which was obviously directed at Bach), but there comes a point when things like that should remain private.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

I'm not downing him because of the Axl tracks. He just has a tendency to take swipes at VR when the opportunity presents itself and its really lame.

He has to be the only person who insults a band he had intentions of joining. I understand there might be some animosity over their decision to pick Weiland(and Slash's remark years ago about not wanting to sound "dated", which was obviously directed at Bach), but there comes a point when things like that should remain private.

I don't get that either. For example; Slash tried out for Poison once, as lame as they are you don't see him taking swipes at them whenever he can.

In all fairness he probably doesn't want to remind people that he did in fact audition for Poison!

dragster
 Rep: 2 

dragster wrote:

lol Well, Axl's sure NO normal guy as we know normal to be!!!!!!! smile

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

Man, i had forgot he had tried out for VR.  That raises an interesting question really, but i think i'll make another thread for that.

bringbackadler
 Rep: -10 

Saikin wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

Man, i had forgot he had tried out for VR.  That raises an interesting question really, but i think i'll make another thread for that.

Baz is obviously jealous, and that is his reason for dissing VR.

If they would have hired him a few years back, he would probably be doing the same thing to Axl.

Alot of kids under 20 know who Slash, Duff, and Scott Weiland are. I bet most wouldn't have a clue who  Sebastian Bach is.

Dude hasn't been relevant since Youth Gone Wild.

bba

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Did slash say "dated"? I'm not saying your wrong...i just missed that i guess. I remember him saying it sounded too much like Skid Row...which i can understand (even tho i love Skid Row) that if your band is already 3/5 of GNR then like adding the Baz so it sounded like Skid Row would only add more confusion.

I guess u could say the same about Scott and STP, but I think scott has more different sounds than Baz. Like u can hear something and not be sure its scot.

Whereas Baz, like Axl has a very distincitive voice. So i can see that u might be afraid it would dominate.

Like immagine if buckcherry got a new singer and it was Axl...that would turn them into GNR...and I think VR with Baz would turn into skid row. Its the thing about singers that are so unique.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer