You are not logged in. Please register or login.

warriorpriestess
 Rep: 5 

Re: what is this crap?

random google searching led me to find this rather disturbing link:

http://tritontimes.wikidot.com/guns-n-r … dead-at-45

some people...:flame:

JIP
 Rep: 10 

JIP wrote:

"He was surrounded by old GN'R vinyl records, wearing torn boxer shorts."..
lol...

This reminds me of the time when it was reported that Dave Grohl was found dead a couple of years ago.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I don't understand why people write shit like that. It isn't funny to me. As there is no joke - i mean he could have died - if they went on and came to some punch line maybe it would be funny - but if its just pretending he's dead when he isn't then that's fucked up.

warriorpriestess

the article was dated august 2007, thankfully we know that he was recording with sebastian bach at some time after that. not to mention that if this was for real it would have to be all over the news.

thank God it's not.

if this actually happened...wow, i don't even want to imagine that.

Dreamline
 Rep: 64 

Dreamline wrote:
warriorpriestess wrote:

the article was dated august 2007,

July 20, 2007 actually.  He was over here in Japan at that time.  I was drinking champagne and chatting with the guy in the wee hours of the 19th, and he looked very much alive.  He would've needed to time-warp or something to get back to Malibu by that night.

Fucked up shit.

I've heard that news outlets keep obituary stories ready for major celebs and these can wrongfully get out sometimes, but this is something different.

Glad the man is still with us.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Yeah, that Dave Grohl thing was a doozy. The site that did that should have been sued.

Death isn't a joke, and I never understood why such sites would even do this kind of shit. Wanna poke fun at Axl or Chinese Democracy? Go right ahead, but when you resort to articles about his death, you are crossing a line that shouldn't be crossed.

estrangedpaul

Of their 11 albums so far, 6 of GN'R's albums have gone platinum several times over.

Even if you go as far as to include walmarts UYI compilation that is still only 9. Maybe they finding getting random facts wrong funny.

I have no idea why anyone would write shit like that,it's not funny at all. mad

warriorpriestess

i googled the author's name (Nettra Pan) and she may be just a teenage student. also appears to be an UCSD related website.

not that it matters but i think some people had too much time on their hands and should have been paying more attention to their studies.

d.

Board footer