You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Abbey_Road
 Rep: 16 

Re: Baz Canadian Tour Cancelled. Opening for major act this fall? GNR???

Abbey_Road wrote:

http://www.metalsludge.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=173456

this is from metal sludge

tacocowboy
I was looking forward to seeing Baz come through Canada again and the fucking tour got nixed after tickets were already sold! My buddy tells me it's because he landed a gig opening for a major act this fall. Anyone got any info?

not that this rumor is true(although the canadian tour is cancelled) I cant think of any major act that would take Baz on tour with them other than GNR

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I think it's too early to speculate on that, we don't even know who would be playing with GNR if they were to tour. And what's a 'major act' in relation to Baz? Could just be a band like Seether touring, couldn't it? (not that it would or could be seether, but that level of fame and success).

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Last time Bach himself claimed he was touring for a "major act" that major act turning out to be Poison...

Ha, ha, ha, yeah, that was the big call he got in the middle of some interview, right? What a douche.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I think Poison was a major tour though wasn't it? Like bigger than the rooms his solo shows play? Be awesome if it was GNR - and would make sence with a november release wouldn't it!

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I think Poison was a major tour though wasn't it? Like bigger than the rooms his solo shows play? Be awesome if it was GNR - and would make sence with a november release wouldn't it!

If it is released in November.

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

I doubt he would open for Guns again.  I liked it when he did, but I would think Axl would select a different opener this time around.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
russtcb wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Bigger then what Baz can fill yes, but "major" no, not by any stretch.

Wether you like Poison or not.  Their albums tank but for some reason when they tour it is very successful.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Its probably Britny Fox, or maybe Winger is reuniting.

Board footer