You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: No need to tour to promote?

Axlin16 wrote:

What was that whole outburst about Monk?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

What was that whole outburst about Monk?

Me? Which bit? smile

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

No, when Axl mouthed off.

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

No, when Axl mouthed off.

Ahh cool...lol...I didn't think i was that far Off Topic for once 5

I'm not sure...maybe someone else on here will know better than I do...but i heard it was related to one of those giant blow up beach balls people throw round at concerts...like axl wanted it to stop being thrown around or wanted securtiy to let people continue throwing it...not sure which.

One thing that's facinating to me is the way Axl is always watching for things going on in the audience.

Bright Eyes 2005
 Rep: 27 

That is pro-shot footage.  It was from MTV Europe--i think that was the festival in Belgium.

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

YEah i'd kill to have the whole show shot pro like that!

warriorpriestess
 Rep: 5 

monkeychow wrote:

One thing that's facinating to me is the way Axl is always watching for things going on in the audience.

one reason out of many that i think he is ADHD, not bipolar...lol!

as an ADHD person myself i am well acquainted with observing way too much of what is going on around me, be it visible or auditory.

what i have always loved is when he's told the crowd to chill so people don't get hurt.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

they may not have to tour to promote cd but based on how unlikely it will be that they make the money back that they spent on the cd, let alone pull a profit, they will probably tour for $$$$$$$$$$

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
warriorpriestess wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

one reason out of many that i think he is ADHD, not bipolar...lol!

as an ADHD person myself i am well acquainted with observing way too much of what is going on around me, be it visible or auditory.

what i have always loved is when he's told the crowd to chill so people don't get hurt.

I believe he said he was manic depressive in an interview, which is basically Bi-Polar.

But you are probably talking about misdiagnosis, so.. 16

Board footer