You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: The silence on the eve of RB2 is deafening!

Neemo wrote:

after the fiasco that happened when RoV went down we needed to be able to secure that that shit wouldnt happen again, once the forum name was figuired out then james bought the domain

downliner was good enough to give us some hosting space from his izzy site big_smile and downliner is the brains behind forum stuff cuz most of us woulnd tknow where to begin with assembling a forum.....

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Bright Eyes 2005 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I'm half conviced Doug Miller is an alias.

Only you know who is up that late.

Please explain?

Axl updates the site himself.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
Bright Eyes 2005 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I'm half conviced Doug Miller is an alias.

Only you know who is up that late.

Please explain?

Axl updates the site himself.

And you have proof of that?

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

No, i'm just half convinced that Doug Miller dude is an ALIAS.

The site doesn't get updated often. It looks created on the template used by MLB.com. Axl would be the quickest to know anything GN'R related, and if he's at least as computer-savvy as me, and i'm some self-taught dumbass that's still only half-way figured out WORD... he could update it himself.

It seems the only time it gets updated is late at night, and Axl is a vampire. You do the math.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Neemo wrote:

downliner is the brains behind forum stuff cuz most of us woulnd tknow where to begin with assembling a forum.....

You're not supposed to let everyone know we're chickens with our heads cut off.

It doesn't inspire any votes of confidence.:laugh:

Since we've sidetracked a bit, I'd like to clarify a few things....

downliner is a genius. Period. He built this new design(with help from elmir) from scratch. There's literally not ONE single site on the internet that looks like this. To sweeten that pot, the current design is a work in progress. We're the opposite of Axl....we release things before they're ready.:haha:

Looking at our logo from a distance you might think its just a typical GNR logo with a couple bells and whistles added. Actually, it was designed from scratch by dreamline. As you can tell by digging into the sidebar which is so vast its almost like a universe in itself, that info was compiled by quiet a few people.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

downliner is not a genius I can assure you tongue

Why are we expecting GNR to give us some kind of update tonight? This whole Shacklers ordeal just hasn't interested me since we heard the track 14 I dont intend on buying the game so I'm just waiting this out until the next leak. Anything Axl might say in between is irrelevant as far as Im concerned.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

The GNR Evolution logo is awesome. The band themselves should seriously consider buying it.

I love that whole Texas Ranger badge look with the new GN'R logo. It's really friggin' cool.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

chicken_dinner
 Rep: 19 

because so much depends on how people react to the first song by 'new' gnr, they keep quiet, unless the crowd goes wild and starts demanding it played by stations.

its like hoping it will explode into the scene on its own and becoming popular  without much mention or promotion by the band itself....rather than promoting it heavily and then failing, which would be a disaster in many ways....see Oh My Gawd, although that wasnt heavily promoted too, but still much more than Shackler.

i think, hehe.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer