You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Re: "fire, the acoustic album" - new izzy album due nov.

Will wrote:

fire.jpg

"fire, the acoustic album"...

It was recorded in California this Summer [07]. Its all acoustic.... very basic recordings, 2 guitars with one playing slide..... Rick and Taz play on some of it. JT played bass on it, and percussion. He also mixed it in Dallas at Nomad Studios. Gary Long mastered it at Nomad as well. It was a fun album to make. There are 2 songs i co-wrote with an old friend of mine.... Timo Kaltia [guitarist/songwriter] He lives in uk, the songs are "Box" and "Seems To Me"... The writing started with those 2 songs and I took off from there. I`ll send in cover photo...........enjoy. cheers. izzy .......... I`ve sent music to Tunecore so should be live on Itunes in November. Take care."

Samples:
http://www.chopaway.com/3_tracks.m4a

Source : chopaway.com

wink

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Fuckin sweet. The more Izzy the better. Cant wait for this one. Thanks for posting man.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:

I'm sure I don't have to ask, but...  You'll let us know as soon as there's a nailed down date right?

Thanks for the info, and sample.  Awesome.

Will

Will wrote:
jorge76 wrote:

I'm sure I don't have to ask, but...  You'll let us know as soon as there's a nailed down date right?

Thanks for the info, and sample.  Awesome.

Of course smile Its November already so its out sometime this month big_smile I just realised that lol

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Is it gonna be another Itunes album or is it gonna be a regular release?

Will

Will wrote:

iTunes only by the looks of things. Seems like it's the easiest way for Izzy to get it out to his audience smile

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

This is going to kick ass. I really wish he would release actual discs though. I know he has a small fanbase for his solo work, but so does BH and that doesn't prevent him from just using Itunes.

I just prefer actual discs from artists I really like instead of just downloads.

Will

Will wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

This is going to kick ass. I really wish he would release actual discs though. I know he has a small fanbase for his solo work, but so does BH and that doesn't prevent him from just using Itunes.

I just prefer actual discs from artists I really like instead of just downloads.

Hear that all the time but Izzy tried the mail order approach and it just didn't work well. Confusion over cost,  shipping, currencies etc. It was the same emails every day for around 2 months 14

bringbackadler
 Rep: -10 

Fuckin awesome !

Had no idea Izzy had another one coming this year.

I'd rather buy Izzy's songs twice from itunes vice spending my money on Baz's album.

bba

Horrific
 Rep: 7 

Horrific wrote:

I believe its available from today.Nov. 7th.

Board footer