You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Impostor
 Rep: 4 

Re: Good day, friends.

Impostor wrote:

It has been a while since I checked in with you.  I hope you understand, considering the hiccups we've collectively experienced.

Impostor

Impostor wrote:

We're now one in, with many more to come.

Impostor

Impostor wrote:

I must say that it is somewhat disappointing that my pieces to a larger puzzle were not more fully vetted.  I will chalk that up to a questioning of my intentions and, perhaps, my credibility with you, my friends.

Impostor

Impostor wrote:

Let's start anew, shall we?  As a refresher, for even I cannot recall where we left off, there were two pieces available...two pieces that, from my position, have not been shone under the light of inquiring minds.

Impostor

Impostor wrote:

I believe those two pieces were Resurgens and Thirteen Points of Light, yes?  Yes, in fact, I am sure of it.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

oh really?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

so what are you on about this evening azoff?

FlashFlood

FlashFlood wrote:

new disclosure standards for the oil and gas industry that would provide information that could be used to better understand the extent of reserves.

FlashFlood

FlashFlood wrote:

first thing that popped up on google about 13 points of light

Impostor

Impostor wrote:

For a third, I ask you to consider a compass.  What drives the needle?  What is its ultimate destination?  It shows no variance, only a desire to point to a terminal destination.  This clue, however, does not focus on that destination, but its counterpart.

Board footer