You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Re: Now you've heard an official, mastered GNR track

Scabbie wrote:

Do you think the previous leaks we've heard are 'final'?

I used to think that Riaydh, Song 2 and If the World were fairly close, but now I think they sound good, but not by any means the final product.

Funny how opinions change

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

What russtcb said lol

Edit: Didn't wanna make a new post to say this so I'm just adding it in... I've never thought the leaks were final products or really, even too close to final. They always sounded poorly mixed and produced.

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

The SR leaks have a vocal finishing the other leaks don't.

And, btw, the song is 'mastered' for Rockband 2, not an album, and we're getting it compressed...2 generations of compression.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I want SR as a fucking CD single...call me old school...but that's what I want...a mastered for audio not Xbox copy of the fucking music....

ok rant over wink

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Gagarin is right on the vocals.

That's been the biggest problem with the leaks, are the vocals. The instrumental sound fuckin' ace, and done, and have for the LONGEST time. Other than Axl going back and adding Ron & Frank to some stuff, i'm fairly convinced the instrumentals have been done since the turn of the decade.

It's the vocals that are inconsistent. You get something like I.R.S. and it sounds like 2006-07 throwback Axl, and then you hear something totally new like If The World or Song #2 that has 2001-02 helium Axl, and with Ron saying "before my time" basically, it makes sense that some of these leaks might be SEVERAL years old.

I haven't even heard SR,can't find it anywhere.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer