You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Re: Stinson bailed? NME rumor.

Gagarin wrote:

Tommy the General Stinson? Say it ain't so...

Haha - maybe the bands like us? We'll believe there's an album - and a band - when we see CDs on the shelf. But until then don't hold your breath, and set up tour dates to have fun, use your youth to the best of your abilities, and pay the rent (or your kid's college fund!).

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

So we could be without a lead guitarist AND a bass player?  Where could we possibly find 2 guys to fill those roles?  Just kidding.

I'm not buying this story,,,,,,,,,, yet.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

If Tommy is out, then Duff is in.

You do the math.

Azoff is working the wand...

why in the hell do people keep mentioning the reunion stuff,isn't there a thread already for that kind of stuff?

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
Slash_McKagan wrote:

why in the hell do people keep mentioning the reunion stuff,isn't there a thread already for that kind of stuff?

Because Slash and Duff find themselves without a vocalist and have been licking Axls balls in the press?

Or because Axl is reported to have lost both a lead guitarist and bassist? 16

Spanish hoarder
 Rep: -3 

Tommy still rules...I mean...still a gnr member, Beta mailed to Madison or something like that.

it would be really stupid to do a reunion if Axl is planning on releasing an album anytime soon,unless ofcourse he releases it as a solo project

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:

i could believe this...Axl did his project, what's the need for these guys to hang around anymore???
they finished their work...

This Azoff guy is after the big dollar....and he will release CD this year, and then get onto a GNR world tour with Slash and Axl on the same stage...

its the only scenario which makes sense business wise....any other alternative is just small business....

estrangedpaul
 Rep: 5 

That comment in NME was to casual too be true. They said it as if it was an accepted fact, rather than the revelation that it would be. Probably just confused or mixed up.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
elmir wrote:

i could believe this...Axl did his project, what's the need for these guys to hang around anymore???
they finished their work...

This Azoff guy is after the big dollar....and he will release CD this year, and then get onto a GNR world tour with Slash and Axl on the same stage...

its the only scenario which makes sense business wise....any other alternative is just small business....

I've never been a believer of the whole reunion business, at least not at this point in the game.  But I guess it is possible.  GNR has become Axl's project with the other parts interchangeable.  I'm sure Slash and Duff COULD step in at this point, with Ron, Richard, and Frank staying on.  Slash could easily play Robin's parts on the new stuff.  I just don't think Axl would agree to such an arrangement.  I think he'd try to get Buckethead back first.  Plus, I don't believe this story.  Tommy's still in as far as I'm concerned.

Board footer