You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Re: New feature

Will wrote:

[hide]
If you've taken the time to upload something it's nice to be thanked (something a lot of people forget to do).

Our new feature allows us to hide text and links from both guests and registered members.

Until a member replies to the thread the link will remain hidden.
[/hide]

[hide] link to download [/hide]
gnrevolution
 Rep: 0 

gnrevolution wrote:

Test reply.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

Okay, i'll reply.

EDIT: I like this idea.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
Saikin wrote:

I like this idea.

smile

I'm going through some of my old uploads and changing them to hide the links. The downloads section in general seems to get a lot of views but hardly any replies so thought it was about time we changed that 16

It's up to the individual whose uploading to choose whether they want the link to be public or not. Guests will still have limited access to some downloads, depends how many people decide to use the hide option I suppose

Saikin

Saikin wrote:

I think i will change mine as well, especially my STP ones since i got zero replies to them.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

EDIT: [hide] of course people may most crap just to see what you hid wink  [/hide]

Saikin

Saikin wrote:

[hide]Changed pretty much all of mine.  Some had like 100+ views but no one could reply and say thanks for spending all the time uploading all of those things.  [/hide]

This feature is great!  Kudos BIG time for this.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

how's this work exactly?

EDIT: Ohhhhh, thats very cool.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

EDIT: [.]

What is it?

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:
Saikin wrote:

I think i will change mine as well, especially my STP ones since i got zero replies to them.

I've been crazy busy the past few months so please accept a belated thanks Saikin!  Very nice of you to share.

Board footer