You are not logged in. Please register or login.

dramagods
 Rep: 0 

Re: Chinese GNR fan..lookin for help

dramagods wrote:

Not everyone in China a communist...I hate our autarchic goverment,so I like C.D.,esp the C.D. song.
so... my English is very poor.I wanna make some subtitles for Makin' Fuckin' Videos but the conversations completely puzzle me...
Please anyone can write all of the conversations down.then I can translate them into Chinese.
I know it's not so easy,but I can't find another way,if you wanna help me,pm me please,thank you very much...

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Someone should totally write a bullshit dialogue full of racial tirades, anti-communist rants and suggestive material.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Someone should totally write a bullshit dialogue full of racial tirades, anti-communist rants and suggestive material.

I'm not sure how people who make subtitles usually do their job, but I'm assuming there's gotta be some software available somewhere that can automatically transcript dialogue.  If you can type text and make your computer say it, I'm sure there's something somewhere that can do the exact opposite.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
Backslash wrote:

I'm not sure how people who make subtitles usually do their job, but I'm assuming there's gotta be some software available somewhere that can automatically transcript dialogue.  If you can type text and make your computer say it, I'm sure there's something somewhere that can do the exact opposite.

there are actual people that translate the movies/whatever needs subtitles. to translate to other languages there is a script used most of the times. and people translate the script.
i don't know about the shows without a script.

dramagods
 Rep: 0 

dramagods wrote:

Yep.
Thank you all.
makin subtitles is very hard too,but not so difficult,just some boring work,like insertin 'time mark'.there's no machine or software can do this for now.I really need the script,then i can do some translation.

Board footer