You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Re: Where should GNR tour next?

Will wrote:

I had to put something in this section and this was all I could think of 14

I voted Europe as I wouldn't mind taking in another GNR show (providing Izzy is a guest again)

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I dont think they should tour again until they can release an album, but if they do, it should be places they haven't played yet like south america, russia,etc.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

I think they're finished.  No touring from this band until the album's out.  If the album doesn't come out, it's another silent era because a lot of people are sick of the joke.

bringbackadler
 Rep: -10 

I personally could care less to see this lineup of the band tour again.

I don't believe that this album will ever be released, so I see no reason for the ongoing nostalgia tours.

Everything with this lineup has been a constant fuck story. They can't release albums. They can't finish tours. Not to mention, not one demo that I've heard comes close to touching anything that the real band was able to do.

I'd really like to see 2008 bring the firing of Beta and Del and anyone else who helps to contribute to Axl's brainwashing. Time for these guys to go and find themselves a new meal ticket.

I don't know about you guys, but I think a reunion of the original lineup, before they are 60, would sure be nice.

bba

bringbackadler wrote:

I don't know about you guys, but I think a reunion of the original lineup, before they are 60, would sure be nice.

bba

no fucking kidding?  you want a reunion of the original lineup?

check this section out man  http://www.chopaway.com/rov2/viewforum.php?id=3

and please let the people who do appreciate GnR in this century enjoy the band and not have to read about your stupid fucking reunion every goddamn post you make.

sorry but i fail to see how this topic has anything to do with your reunion fantasies.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

So who are the admins?  Shouldn't they be telling people what is ok and what isn't?  There's nothing worse than a hall monitor wannabe.

Anyway, I chose Antarctica.  There's really no point in them going anywhere else sans an album.

bringbackadler wrote:

I don't believe that this album will ever be released, so I see no reason for the ongoing nostalgia tours.

Everything with this lineup has been a constant fuck story. They can't release albums. They can't finish tours. Not to mention, not one demo that I've heard comes close to touching anything that the real band was able to do.

I'd really like to see 2008 bring the firing of Beta and Del and anyone else who helps to contribute to Axl's brainwashing. Time for these guys to go and find themselves a new meal ticket.

bba

BBA we have been through issues with you about constantly posting about the old band in the new section in the past. 
So far since you have started posting, I have seen you speak of them having a reunion in the new section,
please lets not start this up again and post reunion talk in the section provided.

buzzsaw
So who are the admins?  Shouldn't they be telling people what is ok and what isn't?  There's nothing worse than a hall monitor wannabe.

There really is no need for this but your point is valid, not that JB should have addressed the situation as he did but also has a point.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

BBA has a point though in that its really time to see an Album rather than another tour. Unless the new tour offers something new in some way. I think thats kinda the point...like what happens when they've toured everywhere - just start over?

I mean I see Australia on the list - its like 3 months since they were here.....

Don't get me wrong, I'd go to the shows for sure....but the band needs to grow and change in some way (albums, set lists, type of show - something) in order for it to re-do the current tour.

If they cant change anything at all, then i'd guess we'd get a dead period for a year or two, and then the  current show will be fresh again - and they can tour it all over the world some more.

I would rather see the album to before they tour again.   Maybe with a little luck we just might.   It's a galatic wish, I know but if they do it'd make sense to start over back in the States or Europe.

bringbackadler
 Rep: -10 

DoubleTalkingJive wrote:
bringbackadler wrote:

bba

BBA we have been through issues with you about constantly posting about the old band in the new section in the past. 
So far since you have started posting, I have seen you speak of them having a reunion in the new section,
please lets not start this up again and post reunion talk in the section provided.

buzzsaw

There really is no need for this but your point is valid, not that JB should have addressed the situation as he did but also has a point.

Sorry, DTJ.

My point wasn't really about the old band.

My point is that I really have no interest in seeing Axl and his nostalgia act back out on tour covering Guns N Roses songs.

The topic asks where Guns N Roses should tour next...

I simply answered. I 'd liked to see them tour anywhere and soon.

I'm just not personally interested in another NU GN'R tour.

bba

Board footer