You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Who's still listening to the leaks & SR?

Axlin16 wrote:

I'm still listening, especially to SR, If The World... and lately... Ryiadh alot

Until we get a press release, i'll just assume it's NOT coming.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Since we're all being honest, I was bored of the 9 leaks less than a week later. Shacklers I was tired of after about 2 days and have played it only once or twice since.

When Axl acknowledges our existence I might choose to acknowledge his band again. I accept the fact that I've built this album up to be something it really isn't, damn my childlike innocence.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I havent listened to them in a while...but i am always switching up my tunes...i'll get back to them eventually big_smile

christina_rose
 Rep: 15 

I listen to the 9 leaks every now and then, when the mood strikes me. I heard SR when the Youtube video was posted, and it sounded alright. I go through phases where somedays I want to hear just GNR and other days I'm not in the mood.

Sky Dog wrote:

Shacklers did fall flat with me very quickly.

I have still been listening to the songs,like I have said alreay I really like SR,it's cool,and my favorites are SR,The Blues,There Was A Time and Chinese Democracy.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I do. They are on my ipod and I shuffle all my songs. I love it when they pop up after a killer Buckethead tune.

chicken_dinner
 Rep: 19 

i hardly listen to them bowadays but wehn leaked it was a dozen times a day...but then again i hardly listen to any gnr....old or new. except occasionaly breakdown, estranged, perfect crime.

i cant stand appetite anymore, whose wif me? tongue

Acquiesce
 Rep: 30 

Acquiesce wrote:

I've listened to them recently but before that I had grown tired of the leaks as a whole. I still listen to Better regularly.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:
JIP wrote:

Yesterday i put the 9 song leak+ shackler's revenge mp3 album i made in my car...
I hadn't listened to any of them in a long time...perhaps 1 month or smth...
Probably 'cuz i got "tired" of the leaks...
But i realised that,people this album is HUGE...i was tryin' to find the weakest song but i couldn't....Rhiad perhaps?
If u detox yourself from GN'R and then start listening to the leaks...you realise that Chinese Democracy is gonna be a great album.

This is what I do every now and then. I have to do this with every band. I'll listen to mostly a certain band for a while then I'll have to take a break from them.

I also am a bit tired of AFD. It's still a great album but.....I just need something new. There's only one or two songs from AFD that i go back to and that's just so i can have a reference when playing guitar.

Board footer