You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Who's still listening to the leaks & SR?

Axlin16 wrote:

After all this time, and the extreme wait, not to mention loyal fans who followed two 'false' CD tours in 2002 & 2006-07, I think a double-disc is a good idea. If not, go for a fast-track release of multiple albums.

Sky Dog wrote:

I too feel they need to release a double album like the Eagles did....20 songs but charge for the price of one.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

It's not far-fetched, especially of Nov. 25th is the release. They could do some sort of Black Friday weekend special.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

It's not far-fetched, especially of Nov. 25th is the release. They could do some sort of Black Friday weekend special.

If they do a Black Friday special, I'll still go buy it on Tuesday for more money.  I worked retail long enough, I avoid black friday like the black plague

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Agreed man. The absolute best thing one can do with Black Friday sales, is go early. I know that seems cliche, and obvious, but people still wait and it just gets busier and busier in the day.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

I haven't listend to a new era Gn'R song in ages. Not including Shackler's though cause it's new but I only listend to that like 3 times about 3 weeks ago. The new material in my opinion has absolutely no staying power or any lasting quality whatsoever.

Board footer