You are not logged in. Please register or login.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

Re: Chinese Democracy release date?

gnfnraxl wrote:

This post is for you madagas and I do hope it's not complaining in your eyes.
Since Billboard is reporting this as well as the other site (I forget the name of the site) this rumor could be the tip of the iceberg we're all waiting for.  AndI'm pleasantly surprised about Nov 23 being the date.  Releasing this on a Synday is indeed original.  Kudos to Axl, Azoff and BB if it is true.  Hope you enjoyed this post madagas.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

mtv is running with the story too.

so here is my question. lets assume we get an official announcement the beginning of next week...when do we get the official tracklist? how about a single? would you guys expect this to coincide with an official press release, or to just trickle out as it gets closer to nov. 23?

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:

I have a question.  Is CD gonna be exclusive only in the States or in Canada as well.  What about the rest of the world?  I ask because I don't know if there are Best Buy's outside of the US and Canada.

FlashFlood I would guess we'll get the tracklist in the pres release GNR will do on their site.  As well as the single and everything else.  If MTV is running with this we may actually be very close to the finish line.

Sky Dog wrote:

I think we are goingto get one whopper...of course, Mysteron says 11-23 is the date but it is not confirmed! Too fuckin funny, a day late and a dollar short. Captain fucking obvious.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

Alright Gnfnraxl, you made up for it. We are all square. Axl backs out of this or fucks this up and we can both stalk him, capture him, and promptly beat him to death. I just want the whole saga over.:beer::peace:

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:
madagas wrote:

Alright Gnfnraxl, you made up for it. We are all square. Axl backs out of this or fucks this up and we can both stalk him, capture him, and promptly beat him to death. I just want the whole saga over.:beer::peace:

Beat him?  Man I ain't getting my hands dirty on this one.  I'll do you one better where we could both sitdown have a beer and laugh real hard.  I say we bring Slash over to Axl's house and have him play Libertad to Axl while begging him to join VR.  Now that should teach him a lesson.  Like I have said all along, I see no reason whatsoever for this album not coming out in 08.  But let's still be cautious.  All signs are now pointing to Nov 23rd and even I am starting to believe this a little.  Even if I said that window was shut.  I am pleasantly surprised.  But let's wait to hear more.  BTW anyone checked what temperature they have down in Hell? 16

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Good point Russtcb about the magazine flyers. That may be true, if not yet certainly within the next couple weeks will they begin making them soon.

I don't post in the GnR section much anymore, but even I gotta say this shows a little bit of promise. There's actually a chance it may come out this year.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

still waiting for "guns reacts to arrest" to change. until then, who knows

pure ineptitude

you have buzz building around the album and the first thing a potential new fan, that is curious about gnr or cd, sees when they hit the website is something negative

Sky Dog wrote:

I am thinking we will get a new website upon launch...

Board footer