You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Chinese Democracy album cover?

James wrote:
Captain Winkler wrote:

in reality it probably won't be an Asian oriented album cover at all.

That was always my line of thinking as well since I always thought the album(and the title track) had nothing to do with China.

However, nothing would surprise me in the least and I can imagine either of these being the album cover.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:

we've had loads of fake album covers. and these look amateurish to me. especially the second one. looks too much like metallica's ...and justice for all with the only difference being the chinese/asian lady

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
supaplex wrote:

second one. looks too much like metallica's ...and justice for all with the only difference being the chinese/asian lady

14 I thought the same thing. First reminds me of something The Cure would do(not sure why as they don't have an album cover like that), and like you said the 2nd is like Justice.

First doesn't scream fake even though its a bit drab, and while the second COULD be fake, neither would surprise me as being legit.

If I was going to bet, I'd bet on the first one.

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

personally, of all the speculated and fake album covers thus far, i feel this one is the best
chinesedemocracycoveria9.jpg

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

James Lofton wrote:
Captain Winkler wrote:

in reality it probably won't be an Asian oriented album cover at all.

That was always my line of thinking as well since I always thought the album(and the title track) had nothing to do with China.

However, nothing would surprise me in the least and I can imagine either of these being the album cover.

On the tours there was a chinese theme about the stage setup, the writing etc had an oriental type feel so the title of the album was obviously taken literally for the tour designs. Who knows if the album cover will go down the same route though?

sandman
 Rep: 30 

sandman wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

GNR camp playing games with the fanbase by tossing out different potential covers for the hardcores to speculate on?

If so, I like it.

maybe. and maybe these are ALL actual covers. it wouldn't be a shock at all if there were more than one.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i really dont care..i'm sure whatever they pick will be cool...but lets go already

no more fucking around

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

Hi yall,

An interesting tool has popped up.
It basically uses Google image search to collect a bunch of pictures on the Internet, and you can search and compare them. So you enter in or upload a picture and it shows you pretty much wherever else that picture comes up.

Sorry---

http://tineye.com/search/a0215902888ad6 … b394525b4d

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

At this point it could be a close up of a plate of Beef Lo Mein like The Spaghetti Incident cover, and I wouldn't give a fuck.

Board footer