You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Chinese Democracy Official Tracklist

Sky Dog wrote:

it was real but I think it was a very early 99 version....great song and I am glad it made it. I just think it will sound so much better in final form that I will consider it "new"....I don't have it on my cd tracklist of leaks. I basically just have the 9 leaks from this year and Shackler's...

Sky Dog wrote:

mick, those 9 leaks weren't mastered at all, they were rough mixes from a few years ago....before Bumble was in the band according to him. I think the final versions will be slightly different in certain ways.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Captain Winkler wrote:

i hate you so so much, die of gonorrhea.

i dont think we have complained enough, lets complain more.

you're just being negative for the sake of being negative! are you scared of CD coming out or something? has it become such a part of your life, waiting for CD, that you are now dependent on it?

should i jump on the bandwagon and be a miserable complaining sod? will that make be a non douchebag?  complain about the cover, complain about the tracklist complain about best buy complain about axl haircut complain moan bitch moan, you're insufferable.

i knew i wasn't the only one who isnt a self absorbed idiot here.

Been years since I've seen that much thread pollution in one sitting. Even more because I only started quoting once I noticed the pattern.

Congrats on almost ruining a really good thread. Now you can go sit in the corner for a couple days. Read the mantra at the top when you come back.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:
madagas wrote:

mick, those 9 leaks weren't mastered at all, they were rough mixes from a few years ago....before Bumble was in the band according to him. I think the final versions will be slightly different in certain ways.

i meant the (amateur) mastering done by that guy who`s name i forget, on the "studio" leaks..it improved em a lot, and im hoping since they were demos the actual final mastered product will be even better.  Those 9 or whatever on that site he had, is all i got

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

dr_love6977 wrote:
madagas wrote:

it was real but I think it was a very early 99 version....great song and I am glad it made it.

Agreed. I hope Brian May's still on the track too.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
madagas wrote:

if there is a second album, at least now we truly won't have a clue as to how the songs will sound as the slate is almost wiped clean....I'm actually glad Catcher is on there now. It is a great song and should sound dynamite updated, mixed and mastered.:thumbup:

Very good point. He's actually able to infuse a bit of mystery into a potential second release(if its within a year or two) by having songs to cherry pick that no one has heard.

Was really stoned last night and didn't comment much, but that track sequencing seems a bit odd. I guess we should wait until GNR themselves confirm it in that order though.

Been wanting a proper version of Catcher since hearing it. I hope the 2001-02 lineup reworked the song. The music was the weak link on the track.

I'm also glad Riyadh made it. I'm in the minority, but I think its one of the strongest tracks(musically).

Was hoping to hear that updated Silkworms Axl mentioned. Oh well.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Looks like a solid tracklist to me. I really see no reason to complain. I downloaded leaked songs by my own choice. I am just excited to hear Chinese Democracy the way it was intended to be heard.

Sky Dog wrote:

I see. Well, we know the song Chinese Democracy has a different guitar part from Bumble and different vocals. We know If The World is a different, heavier mix with better vocals, and I think TWAT sounded better vocally and musically. So, it is safe to assume that most of the tracks we will be better sounding in final form. Whether or not you like the songs and their ideas is up to personal taste. I think it will be a good album.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

I am just excited to hear Chinese Democracy the way it was intended to be heard.

Agreed there, the heck with leaks & demos & stuff. Give me the goods.

Board footer