You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Chinese Democracy Official Tracklist

Axlin16 wrote:

LMAO! Score It! 3 points on the board for buzzsaw...

gnfnraxl wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I'm hoping all of this information, a new final tracklist, will have a snowball affect today, if you get what I mean.

No I don't.  What do you mean? tongue

That Axl will release some mega-press release that will explain the past, present & future of this album's release, down to every little detail including alternate artwork, and potential bonuses involved with the release.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

A slightly revised track listing for the new GUNS N' ROSES album, "Chinese Democracy", has now been posted at BestBuy.com, which will exclusively carry the album in the U.S. starting on November 23. A pre-order page for the long-delayed release was posted at the site on Wednesday (October 15), although the pre-order option was later taken off. The page lists 14 song titles for the record, 11 of which have either been played live or leaked online over the past few years. The Pulse of Radio reports that one of those, "Street of Dreams", was previously known as "The Blues", while three titles, "Scraped", "Sorry" and "Prostitute", have not been heard anywhere.

According to Billboard.com, sources who have heard the album say that it opens with a "blood-curdling Axl Rose scream."

Two different covers will apparently be available, along with CD and vinyl versions. What appears to be one of the covers has been posted at the Best Buy site, showing what seems to be a bicycle with a basket perched on it.

There has still not been an official announcement regarding the November 23 arrival date for the record.

"Chinese Democracy" has been in the works since the mid-'90s, with speculation and mystery surrounding the album's 13-year journey, ever-changing roster of players and spiraling recording costs.

Revised "Chinese Democracy" track listing:

01. Chinese Democracy
02. Shackler's Revenge
03. Better
04. Street Of Dreams
05. If The World
06. There Was A Time
07. Catcher N' The Rye
08. Scraped
09. Riad N' The Bedouins
10. Sorry
11. I.R.S.
12. Madagascar
13. This I Love
14. Prostitute

-Blabbermouth-

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

Prostitute unheard?

Mikkamakka wrote:

Prostitute unheard?

They think that This I Love is New Song #2.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

The album opens with a blood curdling scream from Axl? Ummm...unless they have added that into CD, that's not how the album opens. LOL.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

maybe Prostitute is the mythical This I Love?

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

amen brother

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

From Hell:

That would be insane if the press release was launched today.
Mysteron, chances of that happening?

Mysteron

I have no idea.

It's a big moment for Axl so we'll see what happens. We know the release date etc.. so there is no immediate rush..

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

and maybe...just maybe...Prostitute conatins the clip passed around as checkmate...

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
strat0 wrote:

and maybe...just maybe...Prostitute conatins the clip passed around as checkmate...

Or maybe, just maybe, Prostitute is exactly the song most of us believe it to be (Untitled Song #2).

Board footer