You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Song #2 is Prostitute confirmed..

Axlin16 wrote:

Mysteron said not before Thursday, I said Friday because "it felt right" for the first time (imo) since this whole thing began.

Now there's rumors.

We'll see. Nothing to get in a tizzy about. I thought the Cubs would sweep the Dodgers, and.... umm... *cough*... so i'm not swearing by any 'gut feeling' of mine.

"Live your life" - W. Axl Rose

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

I felt it would come Today(It is now friday) or sunday night/monday morning.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

I'm the one who said Friday, if I can just go ahead and call myself out. That's what I was told by a very reliable source when all of this was starting to snowball. I shared it here. I didn't intend to start a rumor and I do not believe I have a track record of being deceptive or misleading or making false, wild predictions. I confirmed the Body of Lies song as being legit way before anyone cared to pay enough attention. I don't come out with these things too often, but when I do, give me the benefit of the doubt and please listen. I have legitimate connections both within the media and industry itself. Again, I was told that Axl Rose was preparing his own "press release" for Friday. Whether or not he delivers on Friday is up to Axl, I guess. I still stand behind it.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
von wrote:

I'm the one who said Friday, if I can just go ahead and call myself out. That's what I was told by a very reliable source when all of this was starting to snowball. I shared it here. I didn't intend to start a rumor and I do not believe I have a track record of being deceptive or misleading or making false, wild predictions. I confirmed the Body of Lies song as being legit way before anyone cared to pay enough attention. I don't come out with these things too often, but when I do, give me the benefit of the doubt and please listen. I have legitimate connections both within the media and industry itself. Again, I was told that Axl Rose was preparing his own "press release" for Friday. Whether or not he delivers on Friday is up to Axl, I guess. I still stand behind it.

Well hopefully it comes true. I appreciate you giving us a heads up on it. 5

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
von wrote:

thanks von

maybe if it does not come today which i think it would have happened by now, this means it is as close as early next week.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

dont press releases usually come out on or before noon?

axl is 3 hours behind EST so yeah could take up to 6 or so hours

If it doesn't come today, it'll come early next week.

There is no other option.

Sky Dog wrote:

per the prior 14 years, I expect nothing. I rarely if ever see any music press releases done on Friday.

Board footer