You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: The Celebration Thread.

faldor wrote:
Neemo wrote:

nuthin to celebrate until someone makes it official....to me this best buy thing might as well be an amazon listing

nobody from any party involved has said anything (not bestbuy, not geffen, not gnr) until we see something concrete i'm assuming that nothing is happening

sorry to be a negative nancy but we've been let down before in similar situations

I hear you Neemo, but don't you think they'd be even more apt to say something if the rumors WEREN'T true.  I'd like to think they wouldn't let everyone's hopes get up for weeks if there wasn't reason to get excited.  And not that Mysteron is the be all, end all, of GNR info but he said we already know the release date, so Axl or band confirmation really isn't that important at this time.  He didn't use those words exactly, but that was the gist.  If there was even the slightest chance this could fall through I think he would've been way more vague.  I understand your trepidation though, I haven't started spreading the word to all my friends YET.  Still awaiting word from Uncle Axl for that to happen.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:

it's happening. i don't know why they haven't made an announcement, but it's really happening. unless some shit goes wrong before then. but it really is happening. no shit. fact. smile

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:

go ahead and celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i celebrated in 2002 and 2006...i'll wait this time

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Neemo wrote:

i celebrated in 2002 and 2006...i'll wait this time

C'mon Neemo, third times a charm!

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

I 100% believe it's happening, but I can't be excited until after the official announcement. Then I'll post back in this thread and celebrate smile

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
-Jack- wrote:

I 100% believe it's happening, but I can't be excited until after the official announcement. Then I'll post back in this thread and celebrate smile

What's an official announcement going to change?  We've had one of those before.

This is past the point of no return.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:
Saikin wrote:
-Jack- wrote:

What's an official announcement going to change?  We've had one of those before.

True, I'm just waiting for it until I'm excited. I do believe it's coming out, and I am excited, but the band/axl announcement will make it all the more sweet no?

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
-Jack- wrote:
Saikin wrote:
-Jack- wrote:

True, I'm just waiting for it until I'm excited. I do believe it's coming out, and I am excited, but the band/axl announcement will make it all the more sweet no?

At this point it doesn't really matter to me if they announce it or not.  It's coming, and that's more than we could have hoped for.

Board footer