You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Thorazine Shuffle
 Rep: 3 

Re: The Celebration Thread.

I posted this on HTGTH, but the same rings true to my old timer online friends that are over here:

I've been off the boards off and on since 06 when my band started to have to take the front seat in my life.

Been a hardcore fan since 87, still remember posting on GNROnline back in the late 90s.

I take every thanksgiving week off in the hopes CD will arrive, My week vacation starts the monday after the 23rd.  I finally get to open that 15 year old bottle of bourbon and listen to it on my old school quadrophonic pioneer receiver with my Pioneer top of the line floor speakers.

It's been a ride for sure, we all have to work together to make this mythical record "mythic" in proportions.  It's been great keeping in touch with the online community over the years.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I think i'll hold off 'til I have the album.

I've lurked around since 2001. But it does seem like the show is coming to a close.

GNRBABY
 Rep: 4 

GNRBABY wrote:

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I'm just wondering, why hasn't GNR updated their website with release info?  I suppose that will be any day now!  I'm going to order both LP and CD for sure!

I won't celebrate anything until after the album is released.

GNRBABY
 Rep: 4 

GNRBABY wrote:
Slash_McKagan wrote:

I won't celebrate anything until after the album is released.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Here Here...i can't beleive it's finally happening...but its going to be a hell of a PARTY on Nov 22 if all goes to plan smile

kozygodd
 Rep: 2 

kozygodd wrote:

i won't celebrate until it is in my hands...even then, I won't celebrate until I have listened to the whole album just to confirm it is actually gnr and not a hoax...;)

Axelle01
 Rep: 3 

Axelle01 wrote:
kozygodd wrote:

i won't celebrate until it is in my hands...even then, I won't celebrate until I have listened to the whole album just to confirm it is actually gnr and not a hoax...;)

LOL yeah 14

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

nuthin to celebrate until someone makes it official....to me this best buy thing might as well be an amazon listing

nobody from any party involved has said anything (not bestbuy, not geffen, not gnr) until we see something concrete i'm assuming that nothing is happening

sorry to be a negative nancy but we've been let down before in similar situations

Board footer