You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: First single prediction

James wrote:

Figured we'd do a shits and giggles poll since we'll probably know the first single in a week or so.

I'm still sticking with the title track. Its the only song here that seems worthy of a 1st single. Its not a guaranteed hit, but neither are any of the other tracks.

Better is a good choice and probably more likely, but I just think the title track is the best direction to go at this point.

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

I picked SR.  Wouldn't be my first choice if I had the say, but my gut tells me that it's the one.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

i think it will be chinese democracy
managment played three songs to the best buy staff

cd, if the world, and twat

perhaps they intend for these to be the singles, although, i think there are others on the track list equally as worthy

I voted Better,but who really knows at this point.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

my second guess would be scraped

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

I think Better is the one they need and hopefully it's the one they use (unless one of the unheard tracks is just incredible).

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

Scraped. Just cause Rolling Stone mentioned it smile

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

CD is a good choice.  But I'd go with Catcher.  Judging by the demo, the final version should be awesome.  Yeah it's a ballad but this could actually be a hit for GNR.  JMO.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Optimism says the unknown Scraped. CD would be great though, and Better would be a fine choice if not very surprising.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
Communist China wrote:

Optimism says the unknown Scraped. CD would be great though, and Better would be a fine choice if not very surprising.

Am I the only one that thinks Better is a weak track?  Everybody seems to rave on that song and yet I never was able to completely like it.  10

Board footer