You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: First single prediction

Axlin16 wrote:

Better obviously is a marketable tune to a casual audience.

But honestly, I truely feel Shackler's is stronger and EVEN MORE mainstream than Better. But alot seem to REALLY disagree with that assessment.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

I went with "Better", the safe pick.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

I think it will be Better as well. It starts kinda weird, but once the band kicks in it has a pretty cool pop groove to it that I think will do well on radio. I hope they've fucked off that robot masturbation bit for this album version too.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

I just think Better is effing annoying after awhile. I hope they don't use it as a single unless they have seriously given it a nicer to the ears mix. I just think it's only an average single choice.

wady
 Rep: 2 

wady wrote:

Better. The greatest song of those I've heard.

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

I may be wrong, but I'm not putting a lot of stock in the Best Buy leaks.  I think people were smart enough not to include a song that hasn't been heard before just to the fact that anything played could be recorded.  Wouldn't it be a bummer if they played TIL, Sorry, and Scrapped at that session and they leaked and we had heard everything.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i'll go with shacklers ... just cuz its already out there officially

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
ereeper wrote:

I may be wrong, but I'm not putting a lot of stock in the Best Buy leaks.  I think people were smart enough not to include a song that hasn't been heard before just to the fact that anything played could be recorded.  Wouldn't it be a bummer if they played TIL, Sorry, and Scrapped at that session and they leaked and we had heard everything.

Yeah I'd like to change my vote from "Scraped" to "Better".  I've heard SO many people insanely bitch about already hearing 11 of the 14 songs, god forbid they released a "new" song as a single before the album came out.  Then those ungrateful people would only be getting 2 new songs when the album comes out.  We don't want to upset those people now do we? 

Just a note, this isn't directed at anyone in particular on here.

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

I don't care which 14 songs were choosen.  I just will be happy to own the actual album after all this time.  The only thing I really haven't cared for is Silkworms and I never heard it live.  Those that I know that have heard it live said it was much better in person.

Board footer