You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: RS Rock List: Guns N' Roses

RussTCB wrote:

removed

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I won't spoil the results. Three CD tracks made it.
http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/i … ses-songs/

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

4 of my five made it

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

very cool poll.  All of mine made it.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

4 of my 5 also. No shock at all, considering the diehards were behind this list, that

Hidden Text:

Estranged, November Rain & Coma were the top-3. Very very acceptable on that front. Also very cool imo that Jungle made the Top-5.

3 of my 5 were in the Top-5 also, Estranged, Coma & Jungle. Only Prostitute didn't make the list at all. But the bigger shock is to see Better in the Top-10, and TWAT in the Top-20. The numbers will climb imo with official releases. Shackler's is a good track that I really like, but I think it making the Top-20 is only because it's 'fresh' in the minds of alot of casual fans right now due to Rock Band 2.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

errr... Shacklers in the top 20?

Better is great and all but ahead of Sweet Child?

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
Captain Winkler wrote:

3 of the 9 leaks included in the top 20, anyone who doubted the popularity or quality of the demo's can take a big poo in their hat.

people voting on that poll are people who actually follow gnr on the forums. they're not your average joe who only heard the singles/hits.
so, it should be called "some people on the gnr forums rank songs from the band"

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:

Funny how different folks read different things into this huh Capt. Winkler. I would've said that only three of the leaks show up, which says a lot about their perceived quality...

Board footer