You are not logged in. Please register or login.

sandman
 Rep: 30 

Re: Fernando vs Mysteron

sandman wrote:

what should be a positive/exciting time in the gnr world has taken a nasty turn. there's definitely a negative vibe in the air.

could the wheels be coming off?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I don't think so sandman. I think this is the kind of atmosphere that's been set by the GN'R camp, and the 'Axl protectors' in it that cock an attitude with fans.

I actually have nothing against the Beta's or Del James' of the world, they've done nothing personal. But there are statements that have been made on GNR's behalf in the past, even if through e-mail, that come across with attitude against fans. Even if it was not intended, and I think for the most part IT WAS NOT INTENDED, that's what's happened, and perception is reality.

Whether it be the internet or GN'R, there's been developed an "us vs. them" atmosphere, and the arrest of Kevin Cogill just added to it.

If the "wheels are coming off" it's not with the album. Maybe, just maybe, Axl after all these years has had a falling out with Beta and her people *pure specuation*.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
war wrote:

two questions?

why would he be an insider (according to fernando) at one point

and then.........

a non insider posing as an insider?

usually when people have a falling out they either seperate completely from the other or they try to hurt the other in some way

and wouldn't jarmo sound the alarmo and either boot him or simply erase his posts over at HTGTH?

my guess is that mysteron is not a close part of the gnr family but has a small look at what is going on behind the scenes that we do not. his predictions are safe and vague but always responsible and pro gnr (he's never tried to steal the spotlight).

Actually that's not true. I've seen Mysteron denounce rumors or try to shoot them down... that turned out TRUE.... just because HE wasn't the first to break it.

He's always been a poser. Just because they're a 'fan', doesn't make them not a douche bag.

what's not true and please provide examples and proof

war

war wrote:
sandman wrote:

what should be a positive/exciting time in the gnr world has taken a nasty turn. there's definitely a negative vibe in the air.

could the wheels be coming off?

the general public has no idea who fernando and mysteron are. so the negative vibe in this is irrelevant to our cause

fernando probably feels jealous that mysteron gets to do minor pr and all he gets to do is bitch about msl and the fans.

sandman
 Rep: 30 

sandman wrote:

i hope you're right.

but i'm starting to have doubts about it. an announcement or even just an update on the website HAS to happen, right? it's not something i'm dying to hear or something that i think Axl owes us. it's just common sense that at some point Axl will confirm in some way.

so the longer it takes to make that announcement, the more i believe it is because there may be a problem. it wouldn't exactly be a shock if  Axl didn't like the final masters.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I doubt if there's any way to turn this around now even if Axl wanted to. It's only a month away, promos are in the pipeline, Best Buy employees have been told, preorders taken, artwork revealed, contracts likely signed. It's coming.

war

war wrote:

signatures were given before this stuff started. no way best buy would have delved into this without legal protection,  especially when delaing with axl rose. it wouldn't matter who it was anyways, they are not gonna take any chances regardless of who they are dealing with.

and as far as needing confirmation. best buy is the most reliable source available and they have the cd on the launch pad. so relax and enjoy. we are entering the funnest part of the process other than the release. the promo stage.

I just realized that I hate all the fake and any "insiders",they all suck.

NickNasty2009
 Rep: 2 

I'm glad the insider era is now coming to an end.

other than the album coming, this is the thing i am most looking forward to. Worthless attention whores becoming irrelevant.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
war wrote:

signatures were given before this stuff started. no way best buy would have delved into this without legal protection,  especially when delaing with axl rose. it wouldn't matter who it was anyways, they are not gonna take any chances regardless of who they are dealing with.

and as far as needing confirmation. best buy is the most reliable source available and they have the cd on the launch pad. so relax and enjoy. we are entering the funnest part of the process other than the release. the promo stage.

The how come we have Nov 23rd on the Canadian site and Nov 25th on bb.com?  This is where Axl could clear some air.

Board footer