You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

Re: Fernando vs Mysteron

jimmythegent wrote:

Wow, over at Hell, that Fernando dude (Betas son?) has called out Mysteron and basically called him a phony stating that Axl is not working on a press release at all. He also states that Mysteron may have once been involved in soem capacity a looong time ago, but now has no dealings... or inside info etc...

The dramas..... 16

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

dang.....so looks like mysteron doesnt know as much as he seems to

maybe...too much drama for me...but this si why i dont expect to see things before they actually happen...the letdowns happen much less often that way

Sky Dog wrote:

what's the post about with the picture of the kid and the dog?

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

mysteron is the dog waiting for gnr to throw the ball?

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

On the eve of Chinese Democracy coming out, this is as close to official news we get?

And, why would Fernando make it seem like a positive thing that Axl isn't working on a press release?

I guess GNR needed to create one last bit of meaningless drama.

Axl needs to cut loose these dumbfucks, starting with Beta and that douchebag.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

well he's either telling the truth and Axl never had any intention of preparing press statement (this is not to say there won't be an official announcement I guess - but why is it even necessary really?) or, Mysteron is being hung out to dry and used as an out to give Axl time to procrastinate

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

i wouldnt doubt that axl started working on a press release

but maybe axl is sick of other people breaking news for him

best buy posts tracklist and cover art
these promo vids leak online
the better harley thing from 06

seems axl is always last to the punch

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Seems like Mysteron was doing what he does best - being vague and playing the odds.  If CD is coming out you would think it's a pretty safe bet to say that we will hear something from Axl at some point.  I'm sure he was just banking on that theory.

Seems like uncle Axl doesn't wanna talk and this Mysteron statement put them in a corner.  Mind you they were happy to let him run his mouth with other general statements in the past when it suited them so you can't have the best of both worlds, it's gonna bite you in the ass at some poiint.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Well well well... Mysteron is a 'potential' phoney.

Like I didn't see that coming a mile away... SIX YEARS AGO.

Axl's motley crew of stooges might be - just that - but Mysteron being full of crap comes as no surprise at all. Just look at the guy's posts, they've never had anything in them at all.

Axl and GN'R management have a plan in place in the next two weeks. Keep an eye on the website, it will be updated very soon.

I just made that up off the top of my head. That's the reason Mysteron has always been full of shit. He just plays with words, and provides no facts.

Anybody and their fuckin' dumb ass dog, could figure out in the next two weeks something will happen. So I just take a very probable idea, and present in a factual or insider-sense.

Mysteron is no different then a John Edwards (the psychic). Some douche bag that picks random, in general things, words them a certain way, and someone thinks he's somebody.

I've been saying this for years, and even gotten SUSPENDED at HTGTH and warned at MyGNR before for questioning thy authority of Mysteron.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

While I do believe mysteron had some sort of contact at some point, the ONLY thing that EVER backed up his 'insider' credentials were those pre sales. Everything he ever said was super vague and he always commented on things that weren't happening, never said something was gonna happen and then it actually did.

This statement from Fernando doesn't just hit mysteron below the belt. It exposes all 'insiders' as frauds. Quite a few have been whining recently saying this press release was definitely happening.

They're all frauds.

I'm glad the insider era is now coming to an end.

Board footer