You are not logged in. Please register or login.

war
 Rep: 108 

Re: Fernando vs Mysteron

war wrote:

if yur asking me i say

formalities best buy was willing to leave temporarily unfinished while moving forward

the promo has not yet started. when it does everything will be in place, including the little details that some of us are obsessing over.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
war wrote:

if yur asking me i say

formalities best buy was willing to leave temporarily unfinished while moving forward

the promo has not yet started. when it does everything will be in place, including the little details that some of us are obsessing over.

Hope you're right.  But still would make things alot easier if Axl just updated his fans.  Ain't gonna kill him you know.

war

war wrote:

don't get me wrong. i see your point. communication is like the foundation of just about everything. a lack of communication is why we have war, violence, drug abuse, etc. etc. etc.

i am a manager. when i see moral drop the first thing i do is call an all staff meeting.

axl/gnr has poor communication and has costed them atleast a few fans/cd purchases.

but i am telling you to get past his inability to update us and enjoy the home stretch. it is here.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
war wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
war wrote:

two questions?

why would he be an insider (according to fernando) at one point

and then.........

a non insider posing as an insider?

usually when people have a falling out they either seperate completely from the other or they try to hurt the other in some way

and wouldn't jarmo sound the alarmo and either boot him or simply erase his posts over at HTGTH?

my guess is that mysteron is not a close part of the gnr family but has a small look at what is going on behind the scenes that we do not. his predictions are safe and vague but always responsible and pro gnr (he's never tried to steal the spotlight).

Actually that's not true. I've seen Mysteron denounce rumors or try to shoot them down... that turned out TRUE.... just because HE wasn't the first to break it.

He's always been a poser. Just because they're a 'fan', doesn't make them not a douche bag.

what's not true and please provide examples and proof

Mysteron being responsible. He shot down just about all of MSL's info, which was true, including the Nov. 25th release date & the Best Buy exclusive. He initially shot down the Shackler's Revenge stuff, until it was plainly obvious it was true, then suddenly he jumped on board with the whole "the band hopes to have it be the first single".

If Mysteron doesn't have the scoop, his initial reaction is say it's not true. That's the first sign of a 'bullshitter'.

That's recent.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Mysteron was the first one to confirm Shacklers Revenge not only being on Rockband but also being an actual GNR song. So, lets not pretend he's only been vague and has only played the odds. I never remember seeing him post Shackler's wasn't in rockband or a GNR song.

I've never understood the Mysteron bashing. And jarmo should be quick to defend him seeing all the shit he's done for HTGTH. Including the interview with Tommy.

Beta, Fernando and Del James are a huge embarrassment to GNR. And there has always been some weird thing going on between jarmo, mysteron and Beta's family involving Axl. I mean, stalkerish almost. The way they treated the guy from 'eat my silkworms' when he met Axl had a real conversation with him was disgusting.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

The whole Axl camp is intriguing and disgusting. Axl should rid of them all. They make more damage on Axl, than SS could have done in a decade.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Mysteron was never *just* vague. He made that ticket thing working and what about Shacklers? He also made the Tommy interview happen.

I don't get the Mysteron bashing at all. If there's any idiot around with at least a fraction of inside scoop, it's him and he's been proving it several times too.

He may not get it right all the time...that street thing was a disaster..but I don't get why people are upset with him. It's like a whole fucking soap opera in its own.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

war

war wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
war wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Actually that's not true. I've seen Mysteron denounce rumors or try to shoot them down... that turned out TRUE.... just because HE wasn't the first to break it.

He's always been a poser. Just because they're a 'fan', doesn't make them not a douche bag.

what's not true and please provide examples and proof

Mysteron being responsible. He shot down just about all of MSL's info, which was true, including the Nov. 25th release date & the Best Buy exclusive. He initially shot down the Shackler's Revenge stuff, until it was plainly obvious it was true, then suddenly he jumped on board with the whole "the band hopes to have it be the first single".

If Mysteron doesn't have the scoop, his initial reaction is say it's not true. That's the first sign of a 'bullshitter'.

That's recent.

that's really not what i asked for.

i need quotes, context, etc.

without them i really don't need to prove my point cause we all seem to have a completely different recollection of the events than you.

example: shacklers revenge. as soon as the rumor popped mysteron confirmed it. yet you claim something else.

msl doesn't even count. he is not an insider. he is an intruder. anything he says about gnr - the "insiders" that support the band's  cause are going to refute whether it is true or not. especailly someone further away from axl, like mysteron. he can afford to take a hit on his character if he is wrong in order to protect the already tarnished gnr name. if gnr came out and denied what msl said that would make them look bad when the rumor came to fruition and they cannot afford that. also, the nov. 25 date was not in stone back then and an intruder can afford to guess where as an insider can't report an incorrect release date, which nov. 25th is looking like it is going to be afterall, incorrect.

both of your reasons that he is fake are baseless until you provide better proof.

everything posted here that i have read, has been true -  coming from mysteron. body of lies, rock band, '08 release.

"ALL RECENT" 13

the only thing that hasn't is what you give him credot for: sr being the first single. and he said that they were hoping for it to be the first single not that it for sure would be. which seems to be on par for the way this release has unfolded. lot's of playing things by ear/shooting from the hip.

like i said, you seem to have a different recollection of history than most of us so please provide proof to back your points.

Big Gun
 Rep: 11 

Big Gun wrote:

they had to shoot mysteron down specially with cd coming out soon. no need for him and his vague comments anymore. i'd say they were waiting for an excuse to do that. mysteron served his purpose during the no news campain, also his commets about axl preparing a press release didnt help his case.

mysteron apologized to fernando for upsetting him - it reminds me of when dick chaney shot someone in the face and had him apologize to dick n his family for the distressed caused 16 .

Board footer