You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

Re: Chinese Democracy Starts Now!

mickronson wrote:

Be strange not coming on the web to find out what new leaks are there or what other news to why its not yet, etc etc.. damn, what am i gonna do with my life now!
seriously, cant wait for Nov 25, Happy Axmas everybody!

DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

Has anyone read or heard if there is a video to follow the radio single of Chinese Demo?

There are rumors that there is a video in the making according to Rolling Stone.

I think and hope so.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

DoubleTalkingJive wrote:
CrimeSlunkScene wrote:

Welcome back, DTJ.

And it really does start now.

Thanks CSS!

Has anyone read or heard if there is a video to follow the radio single of Chinese Demo?

There was a Rolling Stone article about a week ago reporting a video was in the works. That's all I know. I would have thought there would be a video although I expect it to be mostly live footage.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

hey there DTJ good to see you posting again big_smile ... the wait is finally over what shall we do with ourselves now...we're actually gonna have to talk about official stuff 16

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

is this OTT? lol

http://www.duffydack.karoo.net/cd-desktop.jpg

gonna be sick of hearing it before 31days is over

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:
CrimeSlunkScene wrote:

Welcome back, DTJ.

And it really does start now.

Thanks CSS!

There was a Rolling Stone article about a week ago reporting a video was in the works. That's all I know. I would have thought there would be a video although I expect it to be mostly live footage.

I don't know.  I think they could make one badass video for it with no live footage.  I could just imagine a dark room with a bunch of flashing lights during Buckethead's solo. 

And in my version of the video, Bucket is in the band.  5

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Saikin wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

Thanks CSS!

I don't know.  I think they could make one badass video for it with no live footage.  I could just imagine a dark room with a bunch of flashing lights during Buckethead's solo. 

And in my version of the video, Bucket is in the band.  5

That's partly why I said loads of live footage. Unless loads of stuff's gone behind the scenes we're yet to know about (which is possible) the band are all over the globe doing seperate projects. Is Robin still in GNR? I doubt BH would return to a video. At this moment in time I don't see all the band getting together to film a video. Hope I'm wrong though, they could easily do all that behind the scenes.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Ohhhh Daaaaaamn.

Welcome back DTJ..

Beers and blunts up.. its about time we get this fucking album.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

With the actual state of the NEW band (whether they're together or not), my guess is ANY future videos will be based concepts for videos, with actors.

The occasional stock live performance might pop in or maybe some techniques with Axl ala CGI (think Innuendo) to give the impression.

Old school videos I don't think will happen.

Board footer