You are not logged in. Please register or login.

chicken_dinner
 Rep: 19 

Re: Not So Surreal Feeling...

yeah we heard the almost finished versions, so the excitement will be less. me, i listenened to the finished version 4 times, said, yeah nice, it rocks and well produced, and thats it. i dont know if ill listen to it again unless its on the radio or tv.

when it had been released if i was in my late teens, i would have gone nuts about it, but now, its just a hobby thing which is just nice.

i am more excited about the buckethead albums to be honest, which is odd because i didnt used to like this kind of stuff when i was heavily into gnr. and now because of gnr i am more excited about buckethead albums, lol.

Neemo wrote:

i also had freinds emailing me today to make fun of me that gnr is finally getting off their asses 16

I had a friend email me the other day asking if this was true and if anyone cares besides me...LOL

It's brutal what we have to take from people because it's been a joke for years.

I can't believe we are here at this point and I am not jumping out of my skin, I think because so many times wolf has been cried but the time it WILL feel surreal is when I have CD in my hands!  Then I cannot say I won't be smiling all day long.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:
Neemo wrote:

i also had freinds emailing me today to make fun of me that gnr is finally getting off their asses 16

I had a friend email me the other day asking if this was true and if anyone cares besides me...LOL

It's brutal what we have to take from people because it's been a joke for years.

I can't believe we are here at this point and I am not jumping out of my skin, I think because so many times wolf has been cried but the time it WILL feel surreal is when I have CD in my hands!  Then I cannot say I won't be smiling all day long.

Completely agree.  Although before I smile, I may shed a tear first.  I just can't believe it's almost here.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I told my best friend the other day, whom i've known for years, and he knows all the backstory of Guns n' such and CD.

When I told him "CD is finally coming out", his first reaction was he burst into laughter and said "yeah right".

That pretty much sums up this entire experience.

kozygodd
 Rep: 2 

kozygodd wrote:

I just listened to the promo's again and heard that Bumble said the best songs are the one's that didn't leak.  I don't know, all of a sudden I just got really excited.  Not quite surreal yet, but damn, I can't fucking wait for CD!!!

Board footer