You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Re: Bucket

Scabbie wrote:

This is mainly directed at Bri...

I know Buckethead likes to keep his silence but has there been any feedback from his 'camp' on his feelings regarding the release of Chinese Democracy? Given that a lot of his work has been retained, you'd thought he would be stoked, but I'm not sure how much ill feeling he still has to the band / axl.

And one more thing - does he stay in touch with the band through Brain?

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:

I'm pretty sure he hears stuff through Brain, if he so chooses. Those two go back a long way.

chicken_dinner
 Rep: 19 

too bad he left, he would have given gnr the extra thing it needs live which it lacks now. his solos are always ace, not 1 clam.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

From what I've gathered he knows exactly what's going on. Whether that is through Brain or legal avenues, who knows. We don't even know if Brain still has contact with the band anyhow.

I could only guess he is happy CD is coming. He loves pleasing his fans and this is another highlight for them.

bucketfan
 Rep: 30 

bucketfan wrote:

Do you guys mind if I join your forum?  Looks like a nice place to be.  Madison is seriously shitting me right now and I'm very close to being banned over there.   I just asked if we could talk about Bucket since he's obviously all over the album.  If I mention him again in the main section at mygnr I'll be banned.  I've decided I don't want to be a member there anymore.

I hope that Bucket is the stalwart of Chinese Democracy and at this stage it seems this is the way it will turn out. 

If Bucket decides to return to gunners I'm all for it.  I saw them last year in Perth and in my opinion if Bucket was in the line-up the show would have been 100 times better than it was.

I hope Bucket does not re-join GN'R,sure he's a good guitarist but he's just really weird and wearing a bucket on his head makes him look like an idiot,just my opinion ofcourse.

bucketfan

bucketfan wrote:

Understood mate, I used to think the same thing until I actually sat down and listened to his work.  I was quite simply blown away, and have been consistently blown away ever since.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

She's such a fuckin' nazi.

The man is ALL OVER THE ALBUM. The man is ON THE NEW SINGLE.

And she continues to be a fucking cunt over there, because Bucket made her lick the jizz off his hands when he was recording the material.

What a bbbbbbbiiiiiiiaaaaaaacccch.

bucketfan

bucketfan wrote:

Axlin08 + karma for you my friend!

bucketfan wrote:

Understood mate, I used to think the same thing until I actually sat down and listened to his work.  I was quite simply blown away, and have been consistently blown away ever since.

well I guess I shouldn't really say Bucket looks like an idiot,there are more people that look more like idiots than Bucket does anyway.

Board footer