You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bucketfan
 Rep: 30 

Re: Bucket

bucketfan wrote:

I understand people that think Bucket looks weird, hell I'd be lying if I said he didn't.  However, when someone is that fucking good at composing and playing, their image simply does not matter.

In fact, seeing that music is an aural art, image doesn't come into the equation at all as far as I'm concerned.

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:

Bucket is needed to give GnR that danger factor that they are missing!!!

JIP
 Rep: 10 

JIP wrote:

I really hope Bucket is still in the following 2 records as well...
The guy is all over Chinese Democracy...not to mention how he re-invented Nightrain and other gn'r classics in live gigs
He's a guitar genius
Ron is an awesome guy who can play everything but i wanna see him write a gn'r song from the beginning...i'm curious

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

welcoime bucketfan....but please no basing of other forums and their staff here..thanks big_smile

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
bucketfan wrote:

I understand people that think Bucket looks weird, hell I'd be lying if I said he didn't.  However, when someone is that fucking good at composing and playing, their image simply does not matter.

In fact, seeing that music is an aural art, image doesn't come into the equation at all as far as I'm concerned.

He does look weird, but that's not always a bad thing.  He brings a lot of originality to GNR, and that's something GNR have always prided themselves on.

At the end of the day, i let Bh's music do the talking. 

I myself could imagine a badass video for Chinese Democracy with BH featured in it. 

Welcome to the board!

Board footer