You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: GNR Myspace Updates

Axlin16 wrote:

Tommy is a better player than Duff. But it comes down to the Steven-factor... there's some guys that are just 'right' for the job.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Duff without a doubt. But I appreiciate Tommy in this era and wouldnt like him replaced by anyone.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Chris Pittman is an amazing keyboardist, but i've always been interested in seeing what his bass chops are.

He provided sub-bass to Tommy on the entire album, and performed as the bassist at the Versace birthday show.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

While I have never been Stinson's biggest fan, he earned his stripes on this album. Have no problem with him sticking around. However, he's gonna have to eat a nice slice of crow if Bucket comes back, although I think at this point Tommy doesn't have an aversion to crow.

JordanRose
 Rep: 6 

JordanRose wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

While I have never been Stinson's biggest fan, he earned his stripes on this album. Have no problem with him sticking around. However, he's gonna have to eat a nice slice of crow if Bucket comes back, although I think at this point Tommy doesn't have an aversion to crow.

Do you mean because he slagged Bucket off to some fans? And do you mean anything by him not having an aversion to crow now?

James

James wrote:
JordanRose wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Do you mean because he slagged Bucket off to some fans? And do you mean anything by him not having an aversion to crow now?

Hard to have a desire to 'shit in buckets' when you need those buckets to validate your band's existence.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Crow? Thats American slang? Fill me in please- the movies have neglected to inform me.

James

James wrote:

I was hoping that 'slang' was being turned into a pun of sorts. You know, crow-chicken.

I guess not. 14

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Was just updating Robin Fincks bio to give a mention that Robin was removed from the GNR myspace page. Re-reading the GNR.com update the band stated:

GunsNRoses.com wrote:

When we begin to put tour plans together, we'll see where things are. Until then, Robin's touring with NIN

Whilst the update was back in April this recent removal from myspace could indicate that a tour is being planned smile

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

^ Good point downliner.

You know I have wondered what it would be like to follow a band that actually gave a fuck and told fans WTF was going on, rather than having to look for clues and trying to second guess everything they do.

I'm sure it must be boring.

Board footer