You are not logged in. Please register or login.

war
 Rep: 108 

Re: GNR Myspace Updates

war wrote:

finck hasn't updated his myspace page in a long time so that could, also, be the reaon he is not on gnr's favortie list

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

The Finck/Stinson profiles are much less "personal" than the other profiles in question.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

GNR Post a Song on MySpace is a bit of a misleading title.

I went over there looking for a new song.

But as for the MySpace friends thing, I think we're looking too much into them not being on the friends list. MySpace is so... two years ago at this point. I question how much they actually use it.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^ What Axlin08 said. I was too lazy to post it earlier, but he's totally right... makes it sound like a new song is up.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

GNR Post a Song on MySpace is a bit of a misleading title.

I went over there looking for a new song.

But as for the MySpace friends thing, I think we're looking too much into them not being on the friends list. MySpace is so... two years ago at this point. I question how much they actually use it.

I tried editing it but it didn't work.  I didn't put 'new song' for a reason, but from my friend updates, it only said GNR uploaded one song.  Then i looked at it was the whole discography.  I tried changing it to that but apparently i can't. 

Sorry about the confusion guys! I knew someone would bitch about it eventually. 16

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

No Brain.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Brain hasn't been in the band for awhile, so that's no shock.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Brain hasn't been in the band for awhile, so that's no shock.

Has anyone told Brain that?  Didn't he say in the past that he'd like to re-join once the album comes out, and didn't he have similar comments even more recently?

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

I don't remember him saying that recently, but he and Bucket both have kept that door open as long as the album is on the way.

But seeing how Frank Ferrer has been GNR's official drummer since 2006, I just kind of assumed it wasn't breaking news... that he's GNR's drummer.

Board footer