You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

Re: When will it leak? *It Leaked*

jimmythegent wrote:

well im going to try and hold out

have taken 2 days off work especially and my good friend is hosting a party especially the night of the release

be keen to read some reviews to whet the appetite though

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
axlgod wrote:

do i need my eyes testing or did msl say he was getting his copy of cd tomorrow?

It'll leak soon whether he leaks it or not. There's more people than MSL on the verge of sitting on a pot of gold.

An imminent leak doesn't bother me. Most forum fans(including myself) will be buying the album and there's nothing wrong with taking a test drive before purchase.

MIA's Kala leaked around a month or so before release, and I bought it on CD and Vinyl on release day.

I predict it leaks on the torrents before one of the 'legends' leaks it.

Good to see you again MSL. 5

For those of you not interested in hearing it before release day, we will probably do a pre-emptive measure and have a specific section here where the album will be discussed pre-release. That way for those not listening, they will still be able to come here and not have anything spoiled.

bucketfan
 Rep: 30 

bucketfan wrote:
axlgod wrote:

do i need my eyes testing or did msl say he was getting his copy of cd tomorrow?

He meant the promo single, not the album.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

Please no temptation.  I said I would not download this time, and I hope I'm strong enough to avoid it until the 11-23 release.

Sky Dog wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
axlgod wrote:

It'll leak soon whether he leaks it or not. There's more people than MSL on the verge of sitting on a pot of gold.

An imminent leak doesn't bother me. Most forum fans(including myself) will be buying the album and there's nothing wrong with taking a test drive before purchase.

MIA's Kala leaked around a month or so before release, and I bought it on CD and Vinyl on release day.

I predict it leaks on the torrents before one of the 'legends' leaks it.

Good to see you again MSL. 5

For those of you not interested in hearing it before release day, we will probably do a pre-emptive measure and have a specific section here where the album will be discussed pre-release. That way for those not listening, they will still be able to come here and not have anything spoiled.

I must admit that I welcome a leak. The sooner the better. I will be buying the disc anyway so it doesn't matter. You never know when your time is going to come. I may not live until Nov 23......:nervous:

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I think I can hold off. We definitely need a section specifically for the leak discussion.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I'm going to wait (unless something leaks thats not from the album) - it will be so much more special getting the physical CD if it still has a few tracks of mystery left (new songs/ unknown changes to songs/ mastering etc).

So close now huh! Just over 4 weeks! I can taste it!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

I don't know what I'll do. Probably d/l it - I would hate to be run over by a bus the Thursday before the CD comes out...

Board footer