You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Re: (OLD NEWS!)The Limewire Leaks Discussion

Roxxie wrote:

I actually prefer the skipping versions!  I think this latest set sounds a little like someone used the original leaks and tried to get rid of the skipping, using the AIM noises to cover the more obvious skips.  Just a theory.

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:

I cannot believe someone hs gone through these songs with their finger poised above a button, giving it a tap every 10-15 seconds three or four times and then really giving their finger some exercise during the guitar solos!

Just leak the fucker!

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Captain Winkler wrote:

james works fast, ninja like in his messaging

Like a ninja, I glide up a waterfall.....

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

anyone want to pm me the aim version of Sorry and This i Love?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

If anyone has got the AIM leaks...

hook a brother up.

samnuts
 Rep: 1 

samnuts wrote:

yeah i haven't heard the AIM ones either.  i'd really appreciate a pm!  could somebody hook me up?

Dadud

Dadud wrote:

Aim leaks are completely different leaks. Theres no skips untill about the minute mark on This I Love, whereas the first leak skips after 30 or so seconds. Plus its deliberate, as it isnt just AIM sounds, the whipping noise sounds like its ICQ or somthing.

bucketfan
 Rep: 30 

bucketfan wrote:

I'm not listening until we get a FLAC leak.  I've had it with shite quality audio.

chicken_dinner
 Rep: 19 

gavgnr wrote:

I cannot believe someone hs gone through these songs with their finger poised above a button, giving it a tap every 10-15 seconds three or four times and then really giving their finger some exercise during the guitar solos!

Just leak the fucker!

hehe, they just use a program in audio editing software which does it automatically.

so how about those aim versions i got no links to, ima not hearded them....yet......starts using f5 in his pm section 19

edit, the eagle has landed, i repeat, eagle has landed big_smile

Dadud

Dadud wrote:

Well, you're going to be waiting untill the 23rd then. (Bucketfan)

Board footer