You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: (OLD NEWS!)The Limewire Leaks Discussion

James wrote:
Locomotive98 wrote:
bloodyhell81 wrote:

scraped is a good song if you hear it without the skipping it really grows on you.

So has the album leaked minus the skips then?

The "AIM leaks" were 'remastered' by a fan to remove those noises. Quality a bit degraded, but apparently is more clear. Props to whoever did that, but I'm waiting on the proper leak which is pretty much imminent.

I haven't even heard the 'AIM leaks'. 16

Locomotive98
 Rep: 17 

Locomotive98 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Locomotive98 wrote:
bloodyhell81 wrote:

scraped is a good song if you hear it without the skipping it really grows on you.

The "AIM leaks" were 'remastered' by a fan to remove those noises. Quality a bit degraded, but apparently is more clear. Props to whoever did that, but I'm waiting on the proper leak which is pretty much imminent.

Ok thanks James, I guess I'll wait - it cant be too far away. Someones just playing with us!

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Hmm. Think I'll wait until a clean version of the album leaks - I'm sure it'll come in the next few days.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

can someone send me a pm with the best leaks without the aim noises?

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

If someone could PM me Scraped minus the skips that would be excellent smile. Thanks in advance, really appreciate it

schnitzel
 Rep: 0 

schnitzel wrote:

If someone could PM me Scraped minus the skips that would be excellent . Thanks in advance, really appreciate it

pm me too! i need all links big_smile thanks

chicken_dinner
 Rep: 19 

James Lofton wrote:
Locomotive98 wrote:
bloodyhell81 wrote:

what i did was just take the aim leaks (which were very low volume and dull EQ) and jacked up the volume and added EQ to make the instruments be more in your face. couldnt remove the noises because they are a layer over the songs which cannot be seperated without affecting the song itself.

on the album, it definitely won't have the drums and bass as heavy as my 'remaster' 19

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

I've got Scraped with no sounds or skips at all just some background fuzz. Like listening to the radio.

Side note: Listen to the lyrics in Sorry. Who thinks it's possibly about the fans and the media?

Route66
 Rep: 0 

Route66 wrote:

any joy on the album leaking yet? damn i need this album!

bucketfan
 Rep: 30 

bucketfan wrote:

Damn Ron's solo in Riadh took the song down a few notches!  It was my favorite but not any more.  neutral

I wish this album was released back in 01 when the fucker was done!

Board footer