You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: (OLD NEWS!)The Limewire Leaks Discussion

James wrote:

Only guaranteed copy for me is on LP. I'll probably buy it on CD, but might just grab it off Itunes and burn a disc from that. Like you said, there is a definite possibility of a re-release that includes extras. M.I.A. just re-released Kala with an extra disc of reject songs and a remix. When CD flatlines on sales, they'll probably give an extra or two to get the hardcores to open their wallets again.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

i read somewhere the LP comes with a code for a digital download

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

I will be buying cd and LP versions of this, and then any special editions in future.

As for multiple copies, no. 

I always thought those people who said they'd buy a ton of copies were full of shit.  I would love to see someone do it though.  If anything, that person would just give away 14 of those copies anyway.  16

Sky Dog wrote:

one cd and buy it off itunes if available.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

One copy for me. I've got kids.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

One copy. I'm a student lol

Saikin

Saikin wrote:
strat0 wrote:

One copy. I'm a student lol

Man that's no excuse. You've had more than enough years to save up. 16

Wait, that's it.  Those people who are going to buy 14 copies of the album have just saved that money each year that there was supposed to be an album and will use that to buy 14 albums.  14

EFISH
 Rep: 2 

EFISH wrote:

I'll be buying 4-5 albums. Not one for my car, house, bathroom though like everyone claims lol... just gonna get one for myself and then the others for friends to show 'em what the new band is all about.

Saikin

Saikin wrote:
EFISH wrote:

I'll be buying 4-5 albums. Not one for my car, house, bathroom though like everyone claims lol... just gonna get one for myself and then the others for friends to show 'em what the new band is all about.

Haven't seen you in years dude.  How ya been?:mosh:

Board footer