You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Saboteur
 Rep: 4 

Re: (OLD NEWS!)The Limewire Leaks Discussion

Saboteur wrote:

Sorry is earthshatering

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

i wouldn't know

Shackler
 Rep: 0 

Shackler wrote:

I know I'm not supposed to request but I sent out a few request's for the "clean" versions and no replies yet, could someone be nice enough to help a fellow out, I want to discuss them eagerly as this is the only forum now a days that allows discussion -_-, also what do you guys think about Bach calling the sorry leak "fake" ?? Is he high?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Shackler wrote:

I know I'm not supposed to request but I sent out a few request's for the "clean" versions and no replies yet, could someone be nice enough to help a fellow out, I want to discuss them eagerly as this is the only forum now a days that allows discussion -_-, also what do you guys think about Bach calling the sorry leak "fake" ?? Is he high?

Check your messages. I think I heard Santa's sleigh bells nearing the Evo chimney.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Shackler wrote:

He's definently hearing something different than the rest of us.  I clearly hear him singing backup vox for the chorus.  He's burried, but he's there.

Kannon21
 Rep: 0 

Kannon21 wrote:

Thanks people.

Anyways, I'm really disappointed in how CITR turned out. I hate how I'll always know this song could've been so much better. =/

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Kannon21 wrote:

Thanks people.

Anyways, I'm really disappointed in how CITR turned out. I hate how I'll always know this song could've been so much better. =/

Yep, it's the only demo I didn't delete because the final version turned out to be so much worse than the demo. Too bad the demo was such shitty recording quality compared to some of the other leaks.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

Don't worry. I think Mr. May's tapes will turn up in one way or another eventually...

cdgnfr
 Rep: 1 

cdgnfr wrote:

From the first listen I knew 'Sorry' was something special.
The lyrics are seething, as are the vocals.

It's harder to live with the truth about you
than to live with the lies about me --- ouch!!

I'm glad to read  this song is starting to become a fan favorite.

Scraped is ok, but is possibly the weakest track on the album. The lyrics really don't inspire much thought or emotion.

All things are possible,
I am unstoppable --- ok Axl, whatever.

'This I love'. I don't know if I love or hate this song. I really have no interest to listen to it anymore. Maybe it's real slow grower. In the meantime I think I'll listen to NR or Estranged instead!!

JIP
 Rep: 10 

JIP wrote:
Kannon21 wrote:

Thanks people.

That's the bad thing about the leaked demos we all got a few years ago...
I may prefer The Blues 2006 version but i don't start dissin' the album version
Imagine how many people are out there ,who haven't listened to gn'r since early 90's...this album ,as a whole, is an evolution and a revolution at the same time.
I think every artist wants to make an album with songs like Madagascar,The Blues,CITR,TWAT,Prostitute,Better,Sorry,Chinese Democracy...
I just thank Axl for puttin' this fucker out     22

Board footer