You are not logged in. Please register or login.

samnuts
 Rep: 1 

Re: (OLD NEWS!)The Limewire Leaks Discussion

samnuts wrote:

the drums in better don't match up with the dutch sample.

oh and i've been having problems signing on to the chat all day too.  sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

They're saying over at MSL's site that it's supposed to leak in 4 hours.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Its now being sold in Michigan. Which means its potentially being sold elsewhere in the US as well. On Monday I'm gonna head to Best Buy and this record store in my area to see if I can buy a copy.

If any potential leakers want any glory, the time is quickly running out. Everyone knows now that you can go to one of these stores and get it. Had I known US stores were willing to hand out copies before release, I would have went earlier this week. I might go tomorrow after football, depending on how intoxicated I am.

samnuts

samnuts wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

They're saying over at MSL's site that it's supposed to leak in 4 hours.

yeah there's a guy who posted a you tube video who has it and said probably a little over an hour ago that he would post in 4 hours.  we'll see.  i'm not holding my breath, but i'm hitting refresh an awful lot big_smile

theres also a guy on mygnr who said he had close family members tell him it was on sale in michigan.  it sounded like his family members already had a copy.  he is apparently trying to obtain it as we speak and seems pretty trustworthy.  the mygnr thread that all this was in was deleted...surprise surprise

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Its now being sold in Michigan. Which means its potentially being sold elsewhere in the US as well. On Monday I'm gonna head to Best Buy and this record store in my area to see if I can buy a copy.

If any potential leakers want any glory, the time is quickly running out. Everyone knows now that you can go to one of these stores and get it. Had I known US stores were willing to hand out copies before release, I would have went earlier this week. I might go tomorrow after football, depending on how intoxicated I am.

GO INTOXICATED

That's Guns N' Fuckin' Roses all the way!

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:

Hopefully it leaks in a high bitrate (192 kbps mp3 or higher would be excellent) but if it's in 128 or whatever I'll be fine with that as well. Anything is good at this point. It won't be long before everyone has the official CD and we can rip it to our computers at whatever level of quality we want.

samnuts

samnuts wrote:

yeah i'm not super picky about the quality as long as its the real deal.  i've already got my preorder so i'm set

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Lossless Wav is gonna be my choice.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Lossless Wav is gonna be my choice.

I've been ripping things at 192 kbps AAC (VBR) in iTunes lately. It's around the quality of 256 kbps mp3. AAC is a much better codec and it's nice that it is becoming a more widely used format. I don't know though. This is a special album so I might start off ripping it to Apple Lossless (saves space compared to WAV but is still lossless) so that when I listen to it on my iPod I will not be missing anything. But over the long haul I will be fine with 192 AAC.

Board footer