You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

Re: OFFICIAL 1st week chart positions for "CHINESE DEMOCRACY"

BurningHills wrote:

#15 ACTIVE ROCK
MOST INCREASED PLAYS
MOST ADDED

http://www.radioandrecords.com/Formats/ … _Chart.asp

#7 ROCK
MOST INCREASED PLAYS
MOST ADDED

http://www.radioandrecords.com/Formats/ … _Chart.asp

Congrats to the band! 22

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

If Better doesnt do "Better" then its game over.. assuming it makes it as single

BurningHills

BurningHills wrote:

It's certainly a respectable debut. No need for negativity.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

pretty good for one week IMO...it kinda came out of the blue with little to no promotion

we've already seen promo in Canada so i can only assume US promo will begin shortly and as we wind down to the release

the movement of this single over the next couple weeks is important..thanks for posting burning!

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

I think it's great.  Very little hype or promo so I think this is a good start.

BurningHills

BurningHills wrote:
Neemo wrote:

pretty good for one week IMO...it kinda came out of the blue with little to no promotion

we've already seen promo in Canada so i can only assume US promo will begin shortly and as we wind down to the release

the movement of this single over the next couple weeks is important..thanks for posting burning!

No prob. It's kind of my job, working in radio and all.. 16

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
mickronson wrote:

If Better doesnt do "Better" then its game over.. assuming it makes it as single

that was a very innaccurate statement

the single will do better the second week and if it doesnt the album sales is what will decide whether or not this album is a success anyways and apparently cd is best buy's number one seller right now and it's not even out yet.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Considering the fact they just 'dropped it' on radio stations.

I'm amazed that it's that high. Just imagine what will happen if something like a TWAT or This I Love will do.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

how many presales do you need to do to get #1? so that spot may not be as impressive as it looks....maybe there is only 5000 presales...whoopdy friggin do...not trying to be negative with this post, the point is we dunno what that designation means war

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

i don't know neemo
my impression is cd sold more presales than anyother cd sold physically/presales

if that is true it is then to answer your question: you need more presales than anyone else sells physical copies and presales together.

i think a better reason for why it could be decieving is that cd is a best buy exclusive where as other artists sales are spread out among other stores.

regardless, the cd is selling well before it is released and most people are not gonna buy it until it comes out so that is a positive sign.

Board footer