You are not logged in. Please register or login.

war
 Rep: 108 

Re: How many stayed strong?

war wrote:

me too

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I've stayed strong.  I think I can hold out another 25 days.  I'm trying not to read people's comments on the songs even, although that hasn't gone as well.  Thank god the leaks are being discussed in another section.  I went there this morning just to find out what the hell happened.  I almost read too much.

rose22
 Rep: 12 

rose22 wrote:

couldn't do it.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

Haven't downloaded the new leaks and won't do it.  I waited since the UYI albums for new Axl or GNR material.  I can wait for another few weeks more.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Wait...u all mean to tell me you haven't listend to any of the songs...EVEN the single that's been released?

I cannot buy into that when in fact this album was never promised to you...in fact you were all told to move on in case it didn't ever happen.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

we're more recently talking about the leaks that just came out in the last 24 hours

and a lot of us have stopped listening to anything new gnr so the album will sound fresh

i don't think it has much to do with right and wrong

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

If you've listened to any of the Queen catalog, it won't sound fresh.

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

alexh0618 wrote:

I've stopped listening to all of the leaks ever since best buy first put CD on their website. I am however looking to possibly preview the intros to these new tracks if someone ever drops me a pee em'

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Didn't even know they leaked to be honest with you..

bucketfan
 Rep: 30 

bucketfan wrote:

I caved in.  Just couldn't do it.

Board footer