You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bazgnr
 Rep: 4 

Re: Chinese Democracy Liner Note Discussions *EXTREME SPOILERS*

bazgnr wrote:

I guess that's why "EXTREME SPOILERS" is part of the thread title....  smile  I love seeing the actual pics, especially those of Fortus, Frank, and Pitman.  Very cool.  It's also a safe assumption that the pics found on that site are of the "current" / touring lineup.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

Mother Fucking Goose

bazgnr
 Rep: 4 

bazgnr wrote:
russtcb wrote:
bazgnr wrote:

I guess that's why "EXTREME SPOILERS" is part of the thread title....  smile  I love seeing the actual pics, especially those of Fortus, Frank, and Pitman.  Very cool.  It's also a safe assumption that the pics found on that site are of the "current" / touring lineup.

I hope you're right. And that pic of Fortus is probably my favorite I've ever seen.

I agree.  I don't exactly know what the hell he's doing in terms of playing, but it look really, really cool.  smile

And I can't imagine the site posting pics of anyone who isn't currently in the band when it's this close to the release (hence no BH photo, which I was disappointed to see).  I'm hoping that Bucket is still in the booklet.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:
bazgnr wrote:

Brain is in that set...maybe....just maybe.....:beer:

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
bazgnr wrote:
russtcb wrote:
bazgnr wrote:

I hope you're right. And that pic of Fortus is probably my favorite I've ever seen.

I agree.  I don't exactly know what the hell he's doing in terms of playing, but it look really, really cool.  smile

And I can't imagine the site posting pics of anyone who isn't currently in the band when it's this close to the release (hence no BH photo, which I was disappointed to see).  I'm hoping that Bucket is still in the booklet.

Brain isn't in the band though, yet he's in the pics.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Technically I don't think he's ever been offically announced as 'out' though has he?

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

Not officially. Maybe....Axl has been keeping a secret...

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Brain has never been "out" of the band, and when asked, I do remember Beta saying that there was still a working relationship. Maybe not those exact words, but they're still cool with each other.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

Its not a band till we all know who is in the damn thing..

Board footer