You are not logged in. Please register or login.

oneway23
 Rep: 0 

Re: My guitar complaint *spoilers included*

oneway23 wrote:

Bucket's Nightrain solos in 02 were phenomenal.  Different one every show

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

LOL@Bucket trying and failing to replicate Slash. I thought he was just shred, yet you hear him trying to be Slash? I got news for ya, Bucket can play any style out there. Yes, even blues-based rock. And to say he doesn't come from a hard-rock background, well ... I guess Deli Creeps are light rock.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

Buckethead is God himself. Or even better. I like his playing, but got a bit tired of the hero worship lately.

Sky Dog wrote:

better to worship a guitar player who is actually on the album than to still pine for a guy who quit 12 years ago....

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

Buckethead is God himself. Or even better. I like his playing, but got a bit tired of the hero worship lately.

I would love it if you could show me any one post that says Buckethead is God. 

bigbir- These arguments really don't hold up do they?  Can't sit around calling someone a simple shred guitarist and then admit they play blues styles as well.  16

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
madagas wrote:

better to worship a guitar player who is actually on the album than to still pine for a guy who quit 12 years ago....

OMG. Try to find anything related in my previous post. 17

I'm full of the 'Buckethead can play everything perfectly' factoid. It's simply untrue. Nobody's so great in every different styles. Nobody.

oneway23
 Rep: 0 

oneway23 wrote:
bigbri wrote:

LOL@Bucket trying and failing to replicate Slash. I thought he was just shred, yet you hear him trying to be Slash? I got news for ya, Bucket can play any style out there. Yes, even blues-based rock. And to say he doesn't come from a hard-rock background, well ... I guess Deli Creeps are light rock.

Right, argument never holds much water.  Can't have it both ways...He's too freaky for GNR, his style doesn't work, but he's trying to hard to replicate Slash.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:
madagas wrote:

OMG. Try to find anything related in my previous post. 17

I'm full of the 'Buckethead can play everything perfectly' factoid. It's simply untrue. Nobody's so great in every different styles. Nobody.

Have you heard BH play? 16

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

bucket > 21

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

we arent honestly doing another slash vs BH thread are we?

Board footer