You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Re: This Guy deserves some credit

Stepvhen wrote:

What a beautiful Rendition. I just found tgis completely piano version of better on youtube. It is amazing truly

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Holy Fuck that's some good shit!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Holy shit. Axl needs to see this. I think that's better than the rock version. WOW. 9

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Holy shit. Axl needs to see this. I think that's better than the rock version. WOW. 9

thats goin a lil too far

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

Ya its pretty good isn't it. I just stumbled acros it when I was looking for the ad with better in it. Did anyone notice that he plays the last few bars of think about you as the outro at the very end? And also he decided not to use the heavy breakdown section for his version?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Yeah, I noticed his tweaks. I went and listened to alot of his other stuff, and he does the same.

Better is the best one though.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

i'd be a great way to mix it up live, though.. just axl and a piano

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

Can anybody convert this to a mp3 audio file and post it?? It would be much appreciated.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Really good version. I can convert it to MP3 Slinger, but I'm at work right now. If you google it, there's actually a few websites out there that make it pretty easy to do.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

Not with dial-up!!  If you can upload it when you get a chance it would be appreciated!  Thanks PaSnow!

Board footer