You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Which is single worthy?

I voted for Scraped because it is more radio friendly,also it's just a cool song.well except that awful intro 18

samnuts
 Rep: 1 

samnuts wrote:
tylerdurden wrote:

check yer pm's samnuts

thanks!  i think it sounds pretty good.  definitely the best of the bunch if you ask me.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

At this point, i'm not interested in these "a little less" "a little less" "a little less" leaks.

It's gay now. It's someone just fuckin' around with us.

The album is out in two weeks, until then, unless it's a legitimate demo of a previous version, it's lost all importance at this point.

I agree, although I did download this version of Scraped since its an imsorry 'remaster'. He always did great work, high points being the 06 CITR demo and his 'remaster' of the HOB show.

I'm waiting to hear the album in pristine quality. Will not even consider giving this album a lengthy review until I have heard it on disc.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Better or Scraped. Then The Blues or This I Love.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

At this point, i'm not interested in these "a little less" "a little less" "a little less" leaks.

It's gay now. It's someone just fuckin' around with us.

The album is out in two weeks, until then, unless it's a legitimate demo of a previous version, it's lost all importance at this point.

I agree, although I did download this version of Scraped since its an imsorry 'remaster'. He always did great work, high points being the 06 CITR demo and his 'remaster' of the HOB show.

I'm waiting to hear the album in pristine quality. Will not even consider giving this album a lengthy review until I have heard it on disc.

yeah.. at this point i'm clamoring for whatever i can get.. and it's kinda retarded...i'll wait till it's the whole thing.. perfect quality...

jimb0
 Rep: 1 

jimb0 wrote:

I'm going with Sorry then this I love... On the sole basis that when I listen to these songs there are moments when I'm not sure whether I'm listening to the old band or the new band.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

Scraped, hopefully minus the awful intro.

Also, why can I not see polls? I can't see any where to vote...

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

lol 50/50 sorry and scraped This I love appears not to be single material

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

scraped would make a great spot as the single that follows a huge one. axl reclaims his thrown, "don't even try to stop us now"!

I say CD, Better, This i love, scraped

Board footer