You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: Bumblefoot instore signing in Jersey

BLS-Pride wrote:

For us members in Jersey..

The date for GUNS N' ROSES guitarist Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal's in-store performance at Vintage Vinyl has been changed to Wednesday, November 26 from the previously announced Tuesday, November 25. Pick up Bumblefoot's new CD "Abnormal" or the GUNS N' ROSES "Chinese Democracy" album to get a wristband that will gain you entrance to the in-store, which begins at 7:00 p.m

For more information, visit www.vvinyl.com.

Thal recently inked a deal with DEEP/BCD Music Group. His latest CD, "Abnormal", which was released on July 1 via all digital outlets, was made available in October. The DEEP/BCD Music Group version of the album includes an exclusive bonus track not available anywhere else.

"Abnormal", the follow-up to Thal's previous offering, "Normal", is a hard rock album flavored with a light-hearted mix of different styles and genres, with catchy hooks and blistering guitar work. It contains "17 powerful, well-delivered tracks" featuring Thal's "incredible lyrics and seriously intense skills on the guitar," according to a press release. Drawing influences from such diverse artists as the SEX PISTOLS, THE BEATLES and FRANK ZAPPA, the CD is "sure to appeal to fans of GUNS N' ROSES as well as musicians everywhere."

I will most likely be going to that.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Damn i'd love to go to this if i was in the usa!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

awesome BLS....give him shit for saying we're all haters 16 j/k say hi for us though

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Neemo wrote:

awesome BLS....give him shit for saying we're all haters 16 j/k say hi for us though

Yeah I'll be giving us a little shout out. Might have to bring up the Lemmy to him again. See if he remembers good old BLS-Pride.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Very cool, hope you enjoy it.

Board footer