You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Re: Suggestions

Tommie wrote:

I have no idea how hard this would be to fix so I apologize in advance. 

Whenever you click on a link in a post, the link takes over the entire page.  Is there a way to set it so that when you click on a link from a post, instead of opening up in the same tab/page, it opens itself up in a new tab/page?  I know alot of other forums have it.  Its not that big of a deal, but its the small things, ya know?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Tommie

Tommie wrote:

^^I agree, its very easy to just do that.  16

But I'm thinking about the ease of use for people who arent as computer-capable as us.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

i just click my mousewheel

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

Tommie there are IE settings under tools that fixes that...

Tommie

Tommie wrote:

I use firefox.  Its only with this page.  Every other site I go to lets me open it in another tab.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

When this design was being constructed, that option was removed. It made it easier for certain things to get done. I think sic needed this feature off while creating Chinese Whispers as well.

The feature will probably be enabled again at some point, but there are things being worked on at the moment.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

well don't know about fire fox but windows you just have to ctrl+click for it to open in a new tab. habit for me...

EDIT: edited for grammtical purposes.

Axelle01
 Rep: 3 

Axelle01 wrote:

Normally you have to fix that in your browser , it has nothing to do with this site. You could also just copy the link and open in a new window yourself if you have a browser with that option like Opera.

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I think sic needed this feature off while creating Chinese Whispers as well.

Aye, guilty as charged.

Basically, the CW chapter marks needed that. If Will can make me a new string of code just for that, I'd be all for going back to the way it was.

There were other reasons as well...

Board footer