You are not logged in. Please register or login.

sic.
 Rep: 150 

Re: Crazy Theory regarding CD and Reunion

sic. wrote:

Well,

We had six years to get used to the idea, I guess.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

I started to read but then saw Matt Sorum on drums which makes two scenarios in my head:

A) This might hold sense and I don't want Matt Sorum on any GNR drums ever again. Game over on my part
B) Reunion ain't happening.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

But let's keep in mind, since 2002, alot has happened. New GN'R tripped and fell straight out of the gate TWICE, Axl patched things up with both Izzy & Matt, and the future for all the "alumni" look bleaker than ever.

Slash & Duff have to be out there in front of the cameras. It's their nature. Duff has never struck me as an Izzy. Izzy is actually worse than an Axl in some ways in the whole "money means nothing" (i'm a total recluse) attitude.

With Azoff giving Axl the numbers, i'm sure it'll eventually reach a point where the old band will be begging Axl for a reunion, if they aren't already there.

And as FOR that 2002 statement... that's the kind of stuff that's always made Axl come across as a douche. That whole statement looks like a fuckin' lawyer wrote it. It's so overly 'legal' that it's hard to even comprehend what he's trying to say at times.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

absolutely, axlin...
if izzy gave a fuck about money, he would have never left in 91...

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

As far as crazy theories about CD and reunions, the one that took the cake was Bono's regarding CD not being released until the old lineup recorded on it. I'm so glad that didn't come to fruition. If it had, I'd still be laughing after reading the liner notes.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Wait a minute...it's been two years, hasn't it? No reunion!

You're eating that giant elephant turd on youtube this month James! 5

Look at you, thinking we'd all forgot. 16

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

I'm sure he said 18 months actually, he's got away with it for 6 months...

Where's the nearest zoo to you James? 16

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Actually, since we don't know the exact date I said that, I get a stay of execution until the end of the year.

Slash showing up onstage is technically a reunion. 21

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Actually, since we don't know the exact date I said that, I get a stay of execution until the end of the year.

Yeah, the ROV meltdown was real convenient for you. You know what I have to say about these 'coincidences'. 16

For some reason my mind jumped at the 19th of this month, but okay, you can have the rest of the year. Better get to work, put in the calls. 21

justbill
 Rep: 16 

justbill wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

This is the quote of the day...

22 21

Board footer